ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- CASHLESS GARAGES 5,600
- CLAIMS SETTLED 88%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (Till 50 kms)
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Car Insurance
Predicting a mishap on the road is not in your hand, but one thing that you can surely do is to insure your vehicle against such uncertainties. With ICICI Lombard's comprehensive car insurance, you can not only protect your car against third-party liability but also if it is damaged due to any other reasons. Apart from the standard cover offered under the comprehensive plan, you can also include add-on covers that provide even greater coverage.
Listed below are the inclusions and exclusions of the ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Car insurance plan.
- Comprehensive car insurance takes care of all the financial and legal obligations incurred by the policyholder towards a third party due to a mishap involving the insured’s car.
- ICICI Lombard car insurance also provides coverage for own damage due to natural calamities, riots, accidents, or other reasons.
- With ICICI Lombard car insurance, policyholders can also get coverage if their car is stolen or lost.
There are certain scenarios wherein the ICICI Lombard car insurance plan does not provide any coverage:
- In case of conflict or war
- In case of drink and driving or intoxication
- If the car was being ridden without a valid driving license
- If the tube or tire is the only part harmed during the incident
- If the damage has occurred due to a contractual agreement
- If the car was not driven by the described person at the time of the accident
- If the accident occurred in a place beyond the geographical extent mentioned in the policy
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Car Insurance vs Third Party Car Insurance
Comprehensive Car Insurance
Third Party Car Insurance
Comprehensive car insurance provides coverage for both - third party liabilities as well as own damages incurred by the insured’s car.
Third party car insurance provides coverage only for third party liabilities which may arise due to a mishap involving the insured’s car.
Various add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation Cover, Engine Protection Cover, Road Side Assistance Cover etc. can be opted for with this plan.
No add-on covers are available to the policyholder with this plan.
It ensures extensive coverage, therefore the premium is relatively higher.
It provides limited coverage, therefore premium is relatively lower.
Nature of Requirement
It is optional but a recommended plan.
It is a mandatory requirement as per Indian Motor Tariff.
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
ICICI Lombard offers sterling and extensive comprehensive car insurance policy. The extra premium, which you will pay in compared to the slender third-party cover will repay you with hefty benefits.
- Not only damages, but a comprehensive plan also insures the vehicle against theft. Additionally, you get 6 months of quality assurance on all repairs.
- You can also get discount in form of No Claim Bonus, if no claim is filed during the policy tenure. Also, the discount piles over every claim-free year, up to 5 years.
- Comprehensive car insurance policy sold by ICICI Lombard, besides covering you from third-party liabilities, also insures you and your vehicle against injury/death and damage, respectively.
- You also get the option to purchase nifty add-on covers by paying an extra premium. These add-ons are highly useful and practical. They cover things, which are usually not included in the standard comprehensive plan.
Explore Icici Lombard Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Icici Lombard Car Insurance
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while choosing ICICI Lombard Car Insurance.
- Read this article to know about the procedure to make a claim for the ICICI Lombard car insurance policy.
- You have bought your dream car in your 20s after saving for several years. Congratulations on that! But the time is approaching when you would be requ
- Want to get your vehicle ready for winter? Here is the winter checklist for vehicles, how to winterize your car. Learn more.
- Buying an engine protection cover for your car helps to provide for immediate repair of the engine in case of damage.
Icici Lombard Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
431 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Why should I purchase ICICI Lombard comprehensive car policy?
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy has an extensive coverage plan. It covers injury/death of the policyholder, damages/theft of the insured car as well as indemnifies for third-party liability expenses.
What are the methods for inspection of the damaged car?
ICICI Lombard offers self-inspection of your damaged car. You can use the company’s mobile app for the same. Alternatively, you can also ask for the arrangement of a surveyor.
What should I do if my car is stolen?
In case of theft of the insured vehicle, lodge an FIR at the local police station and a copy of the same should be submitted to the company along with other documents. Also, inform the company about the incident and furnish them with details of witnesses (if available).
Does ICICI Lombard offer cashless claim settlement?
Of course, in order to render hassle-free repair and claim settlement, ICICI Lombard has a network of more than 8,800 cashless garages spread across the country.
What documents do I need to submit to the company during the claim settlement process?
You need to submit the following documents:
- Original Claim form
- Registration certificate (In case of a new vehicle which is less than 3 months old and registration certificate is not available, tax receipts and vehicle purchase invoice are collected)
- Driving license of the person driving the vehicle at the time of the accident
- Copy of Policy
- Copy of Aadhaar Card & Pan Card/Form 60
- FIR or Police report (depending on loss type)
- Garage Estimate
- Repair invoice
- Cancelled cheque (In case of non-cashless settlement).
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023