Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- CASHLESS GARAGES 8,200
- CLAIMS SETTLED 98%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Spot Claim Upto Rs 20,000
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Easy Video Claims
- Free Garage Benefits
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance
It is better to go for comprehensive car insurance plans instead of just third-party liability cover. Reliance General offers complete protection to your car, to yourself as well as the third-party liabilities through Reliance comprehensive plans
Regular maintenance can keep your car give good performance but it cannot save it from the unforeseen mishaps of the road. Instead of playing the fortune game, deal with the uncertainty of accidents with Reliance General comprehensive car insurance policy. Be it fire, flood, riots, earthquake or even theft, your car will always remain covered under a comprehensive plan. Reliance General also offers a 24x7 roadside assistance within a 25-km radius of the breakdown location, through the plan. Moreover, you can also add Anywhere Assist Services (chargeable) by downloading Anywhere Assist App on your Android Smartphone.
Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance vs Third Party Car Insurance
Comprehensive Car Insurance
Third Party Car Insurance
Comprehensive car insurance provides coverage for both own damage cover and the third party liabilities.
Third party car insurance covers any damage or loss caused to the third party by the insured’s car.
With the purchase of this policy, the policyholders can opt for various add-ons such as Zero Depreciation cover and Personal Accident cover.
This policy does not offer any add-on to the policyholders.
The premium for this policy is relatively higher since it provides extensive coverage.
The premium for this policy is lower given the limited coverage.
Nature of Requirement
It is optional.
It is made mandatory as per the Indian Motor Tariff.
What All Is Covered Under Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan?
With the Reliance comprehensive car insurance, the policyholders are secured from all the damage and loss caused due to any unwanted circumstances. The coverages provided under the Reliance comprehensive car insurance policy is as following:
- Own-damage coverage against theft: This plan also insures the car against theft.
- Third Party Liability: Bodily injuries/death/permanent disability of a third party as well as third party property damage caused due to insured’s car is covered under this plan.
- Own-damage coverage against natural calamities: Own-damages incurred by the insured’s car due to natural disasters such as flood, earthquake etc.
- Own-damage coverage against man-made disaster: The insurer provides coverage for own-damage incurred by the insured’s car occurred due to riots, strikes, etc.
What All Is Not Covered Under Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan?
The Reliance comprehensive car has a few limitations when it comes to providing coverage. The factors not covered under this policy are as following:
- Regular wear and tear: Depreciation charge is applicable under the reliance Comprehensive car insurance policy. Insured cars are not provided coverage against regular wear and tear unless they have opted for the Zero Depreciation coverage.
- Commercial activities: cars used in or for commercial activities will not get covered against damage or loss under this policy.
- Illegal activities: car engaged in illegal activities can not avail the coverages provided under the Reliance Comprehensive car insurance policy. In the case of illegal activities such as underaged driving, the policyholders will have to bear the cost of damage or loss.
- Driving without a valid licence: Driving without licence falls under illegal activity and thus is not covered by the Reliance Comprehensive car insurance policy.
- Driving in the intoxicated state: Any damage or loss of the insured car and the owner or driver caused due to driving under intoxication is not valid for coverage under this policy.
- Driving outside geographical zone: The Reliance Comprehensive car insurance policy has a geographical limitation. Injury or loss gained during driving outside the pre-determined geographical area is not covered by this policy.
- Other limitations: The Reliance Comprehensive car insurance policy does not provide coverage for various other situations such as compulsory deductibles, damage to tyres and tubes, mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
The Reliance comprehensive car insurance comes with many advantages in the form of additional features. The policyholders can get the below-mentioned benefits by opting for the Reliance comprehensive car insurance policy:
- Protection against third party liabilities.
- Quick and hassle-free claim settlement
- 24x7 active telephone support and assistance
- Availability of multiple add-ons for maximum coverage
- Easy purchase and instant renewal via various channels
- Availability of optional Personal accidents cover of Rs. 15 lakh
- Financial and legal assistance during any unanticipated events
- More than 6,200 network garages providing cashless repair and replacement services all over India.
Explore Reliance Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Reliance Car Insurance
- Learn about the most important elements that might affect the cost of your auto insurance.
- Read this article to know about the features and benefits of Reliance Car Insurance.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance policy with Reliance General Insurance
- The car insurance policy offered by your car dealer might not be the best policy for you!
- A third party insurance cover is mandatory but not recommended, here's why.
Reliance Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
924 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Why should I purchase a comprehensive car insurance policy from Reliance General?
There are a few things that can compel anyone to choose Reliance General to insure your car, over any other company.
- 24x7 instant roadside assistance
- 24x7 AnywhereAssist Service
- Robust customer service
- Network of more than 6,200 cashless garages
How much premium do I need to pay for a comprehensive policy?
The amount of premium depends on a number of factors. To calculate the premium for the Reliance comprehensive car insurance policy, visit our website www.insurancedekho.com and get quotes post entering basic details.
What is No Claim Bonus?
No Claim Bonus or NCB is a type of discount offered by all other general insurance companies (including Reliance General) if no claim is filed during the insurance period. You can retain this benefit even after filing a claim if you have purchased NCB protection add-on cover.
Does Reliance General Insurance have a cashless garage network?
Yes. Reliance General Insurance has a vast network of more than 6,200 garages that offers hassle-free cashless claim settlement to the policyholders.
Is there any concession offered on the personal-damage premium?
Yes, if you are a member of the Automobile Association of India you can secure a discount on the personal-damage premium.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023