Magma Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- CASHLESS GARAGES 4,000
- CLAIMS SETTLED 97.10%
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Magma Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
It may not be enough for a car owner for merely getting compensation for the third party liabilities because an accident, in most of the cases, imparts sufficient damage to the vehicle as well. Availing a Magma HDI comprehensive car insurance policy is the one thing that a policyholder needs. It offers extensive coverage that starts with covering all third party liabilities including third party property damages and offers protection to the insured vehicle as well. Furthermore, with the compulsory personal accident, the comprehensive plan becomes a complete package offering all-round protection.
Besides the standard benefits, the Magma HDI can also be enhanced for better protection, thanks to the range of add-on covers offered by the company.
Magma Comprehensive Car Insurance Vs Third Party Policy
Comprehensive Car Insurance
Third Party Policy
Magma HDI comprehensive car insurance policy provides coverage for damages incurred to the insured vehicle, injury/death of a third party as well as a cover of Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damages.
The third party liability only policy offers compensation only for injury/death of a third party and reimbursement of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damages.
All the add-on covers provided by Magma HDI is available for purchase with the comprehensive policy.
No add-on covers are available with the third party liability cover.
It is generally expensive owing to the extensive coverage.
It is relatively cheap as the cover is also limited only for third party liabilities.
Coverage Of Magma HDI Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- Injury/death of a third party travelling on a road or in a vehicle.
- Up to Rs 7.5 lakh compensation for third party property damages.
- Damages to the insured vehicle caused due to an accident occurred on the road.
- Damages incurred to the insured vehicle by any natural or manmade calamity.
Magma HDI Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
- Policy cover for all the third party liabilities arising out of an accident.
- Compensation for the damages incurred to the insured vehicle due to an accident or by a natural or manmade calamity.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount for every claim-free years, which can range up to 50% on premiums for a maximum of 5 claim-free years.
- Compulsory personal accident cover of Rs 15 lakh.
- Optional coverage of additional legal liabilities of hired driver/conductor, employees and non-fare paying passengers.
- Discount on installing ARAI approved anti-theft devices.
- Availability of a range of add-on covers against an extra premium.
Must Read Articles before buying Magma Car Insurance
- Read this article to find out what are the factors that have an impact on the cost of your car insurance premium when you purchase it with Magma Gener
- Purchasing insurance for your car is important as per the law. Read this article to know what to do if your Magma HDI car insurance policy gets lapsed
- You might be confused either car insurance covers windshield damage or not? Learn more.
- Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prudent purchase for you. Read this article to find out why.
- Small repair claim add-on helps for minor damages which is affordable without disrupting the accumulated no claim bonus component.
Magma Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Magma HDI Car Insurance FAQs
How is IDV of my vehicle calculated?
The IDV of your vehicle is calculated on the basis of the vehicle’s listed price by the manufacturer including the prices of all fitted accessories minus the cost of depreciation of every year. The IDV also determines the sum insured.
I have a hired driver for my car. What if the accident occurred while the vehicle was being driven by him?
Generally, you will be compensated for the damages caused to the insured vehicle irrespective of who was the driver at the time of happening of the accident. However, the standard comprehensive policy doesn’t cover the legal liabilities of a paid driver. You need to purchase an additional cover to insure the legal liabilities of a hired driver.
How much is the IDV of my 4 years old vehicle?
The IDV of your 4 years old vehicle is around 50% of its listed showroom price. However, there are certain segments/parts of the car that does not suffer depreciation throughout their age and hence, the company offers full listed price of those parts being replaced after an accident.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023