Tata AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- CASHLESS GARAGES 7,500
- CLAIMS SETTLED 91.80%
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Tata AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
An car insurance policy comes in 2 types of plans - comprehensive policy and third party policy. A third party policy only covers the damages incurred against third party lives and property, whereas, under a comprehensive car insurance plan complete protection is provided by the insurer against damage to your vehicle in case of an accident, theft, etc., as well as for the damages incurred against third party property and lives in any road mishap.
Tata AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance vs Third Party Car Insurance
Comprehensive Car Insurance
Third Party Car Insurance
A comprehensive policy provides coverage for the financial and legal obligations of the third party as well as the own damages incurred by the insured’s car.
It provides financial and legal liabilities of the third party in case of an accident.
The coverage of the policy can be stretched by opting for add-on covers such as zero depreciation, pillion cover etc.
A third party insurance plan provides no add-ons.
A comprehensive plan is relatively costlier due to its wide range of coverage.
The premium of a third party plan is economical due to its limited coverage.
What All Is Covered Under Tata AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan?
Tata AIG comprehensive car insurance provides coverage for the following:
- Loss of or damage to the vehicle due to any of the following:
- Natural disasters such as earthquakes, cyclones etc
- Terrorist activity
- Fire explosion- self-ignition/lightning
- Whilst in transit on the rail/road/waterway/air or lift.
- Losses incurred to third party (life and property)
- Personal accident cover for owner-driver of the vehicle up to Rs. 15 lakh (optional).
What All Is Not Covered Under Tata AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance?
Tata AIG comprehensive car insurance refrains from providing coverage under the following circumstances.
- In case of conflict or war, mutiny or nuclear risk
- For an accident due to contractual agreement
- Absence of valid licence of the insured car driver
- For accident caused due to alcoholism or intoxication
- For an accident beyond the predetermined geographical extent
- If the car was not driven by the described person at the time of the accident.
Tata AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
Tata AIG comprehensive car insurance provides the following advantages to its policyholder.
- Insurance cover for insured car as well as for all third party liabilities.
- Availability of Personal Accident Cover of up to Rs. 15 lakh.
- Availability of a number of add-ons including Zero Depreciation, Return to Invoice, Daily Allowance, Road Side Assistance, NCB Protection, Key Replacement, etc.
Explore Tata Aig Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Tata Aig Car Insurance
- Read on to learn about key considerations to make when purchasing Tata AIG auto insurance.
- Read this post to learn about some things to think about before buying a Tata AIG vehicle insurance coverage.
- To ease seamless vehicle transfers, the Transport Ministry has developed a new Number Series known as the Bharat Series.
- Read this article to know about the important features and benefits of purchasing car insurance with TATA AIG General Insurance.
- Read this article to know some points that you should consider before purchasing a Tata AIG car insurance policy.
TATA AIG Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
191 Tata Aig Cashless Garages in India
TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Why should I choose TATA AIG comprehensive car insurance policy?
The TATA AIG comprehensive car insurance policy is an ideal policy due to the following reasons:
- An impressive claim settlement ratio of 97%.
- Quick and hassle-free policy renewals
What is the premium amount for TATA AIG comprehensive policy?
The premium amount depends on a number of factors such as MMV (Make, Model, Variant), IDV (Insured Declared Value), year of registration of the vehicle, RTO location, etc. You can visit our website by clicking here and know the premium amount for your vehicle.
What are the documents required for buying TATA AIG comprehensive policy?
The following documents and details are required for buying the TATA AIG comprehensive car insurance policy:
- Copy of vehicle’s Registration Certificate (RC)
- Place of vehicle’s usage
- Previous Car Insurance Policy Number (if any)
- Your contact details (phone no., email id and residential address)
- Nominee details
How can I check the status of the policy after I have made the purchase?
After buying the Tata AIG comprehensive insurance plan, you get a registered username from the insurance company with which you can get the policy status by logging in using the username and password on the insurer’s official website.
How can I contact Tata AIG Company immediately after an accident?
You can get in touch with Tata AIG immediately after an accident by calling at 1800-266-7780. However, you can also visit the nearest branch of the insurer.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023