Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- CASHLESS GARAGES 4,000
- CLAIMS SETTLED 99%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Spot Claim Upto Rs 30,000
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Free Garage Benefits
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance
For all-around protection to the parties involved in an accident, you must buy a comprehensive car insurance cover. The premium charges to avail this kind of cover is more than that paid for a third-party insurance plan. Under this type of insurance policy, the insurance company is liable to cover damages to the car during an accident, riots, animal attacks, hurling objects at high speed or loss owing to theft. In addition, this policy also includes the third-party liability cover along with a personal accident cover.
To increase the extent and quantum of coverage offered by the insurer under a comprehensive insurance policy scheme, you may opt to pay for add-on covers too. These add-on covers may include Zero Depreciation Cover, Roadside Assistance Cover, Engine Protection Cover, Accessories Cover, etc. Due to its wider coverage, these plans are costly. The premium charges are fixed by the insurance company subject to its terms and conditions.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance vs Third Party Car Insurance
Comprehensive Car Insurance
Third Party Car Insurance
A comprehensive policy compensates financial liabilities of the third party along with the own damages incurred by the insured’s car.
It provides coverage only for third party liabilities in case of an accident with the involvement of the insured’s car.
The policyholder can stretch the coverage of the policy by opting for add-on covers such as zero depreciation, consumables cover etc.
Add-ons are not available with a third party insurance plan.
The premium of a comprehensive plan is relatively higher due to its extensive coverage.
The premium of a third party plan is relatively lower due to its limited coverage.
What All is Covered Under Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan?
Bajaj Allianz comprehensive car insurance provides coverage for the following:
- Third party liabilities: The insurer provides financial and legal support for the loss suffered by the third party such as bodily injury, disability, or death of the third party, due to the insured’s car. It compensates for the property or vehicle damage of the third party up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
- Theft of insured’s car: The plan provides insurance cover in case the insured’s car gets stolen.
- Own-damage incurred due to natural calamities: The plan covers damages incurred by the insured car’s due to flood, earthquake or any other natural calamities.
- Own-damage incurred due to man-made disaster: The insurer provides coverage for the own damage incurred by the insured’s car due to man-made disaster such as riots, strikes, fire, etc.
What All Is Not Covered Under Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance?
Bajaj Allianz comprehensive car insurance refrains from providing coverage under the following circumstances:
- In the case of alcoholism or intoxication.
- For an accident due to contractual agreement.
- In case of conflict or war, mutiny or nuclear risk.
- In case of lack of valid licence of the insured’s car driver.
- In case of an accident beyond the predetermined geographical extent.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
Bajaj Allianz comprehensive car insurance provides the following advantages to its policyholder:
- Assured quick claim settlement.
- Coverage against financial and legal burden of third party liabilities.
- The coverage of the policy can be stretched by opting for add-on covers.
- The insurer compensates for the “own-damage” incurred by the insured’s car.
- Availability of cashless garages across the nation for free repair of the insured car.
Explore Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- This post will explain the various Bajaj Allianz auto insurance coverage.
- Read on to find out the features, benefits, and more details about Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance.
- Modifying cars results in changes in premiums. Read this article to know how car modifications can impact your Bajaj Allianz car insurance plans.
- Our generation is busy visualising the future and planning how to start implementing more advanced and intelligent technological gadgets to get work
- There are a lot of myths about car insurance which lead to wrong decision making. Bust all of them with this article and make informed decisions.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
385 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
What if my car insurance policy expires?
It is important that you renew your policy before it expires. Also, you must consider applying for your car renewal within 90 days of your policy expiry to ensure that you continue to avail the benefits of No Claim Bonus (NCB). Apart from it, if you do not get your car insurance renewed within the stipulated period, you may have to agree to car inspection by the insurance company, which may be chargeable.
Do I have to pay higher premiums, if my car is older?
The age of your car has a determining effect on your premium rates. This means that older the car, higher is the premium amount that you will be required to pay towards car insurance. This is because older cars are more prone to damages from accidents than new vehicles.
I am moving from Kolhapur to Mumbai. Will my car insurance premiums increase?
Car premiums rise when you are moving to a densely populated area or a metropolitan city. This is because the chances of your car meeting with an accident are higher in such cities.
How long does my NCB certificate remain valid?
Customers who have made no claims on their car insurance are entitled to No Claim Bonus (NCB) benefits, which has a decreasing effect on their premium rates in future. However, the NCB certificate is valid for a period of three years. This means that the policyholders can enjoy its benefits over the span of the next three years or till they make a claim on their insurance, whichever is earlier.
If I wish to save on my car insurance premiums, should I opt for monthly payment or pay premiums annually?
Yearly premium payment ensure lesser premium charges than those paid monthly.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023