Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,300
- CLAIMS SETTLED 99%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Zero Depreciation till 7 years
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram offers a comprehensive package car insurance policy which fulfils your legal requirement of having a third party liability cover as well as protects your car against accidental damage/theft/loss. With the Royal Sundaram comprehensive cover, the policyholder enjoys an extensive cover, which entitles him to claim compensation not only for third party liabilities but also for damages incurred on the insured car. With this packaged policy, the policyholder also has the option to avail a variety of add-on covers such as zero depreciation cover, windshield glass cover, etc. The company also provides a number of complementary services such as free roadside assistance during emergencies, free flat tyre service, free emergency fuel delivery during emergencies along with its comprehensive cover.
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance vs Third Party Car Insurance
Third Party Cover
The Car Shield or comprehensive plan covers all third party liabilities, insured car as well as the policyholder.
It is a liability only policy, which means the cover is only for third party liabilities.
Availability of Add-ons
A comprehensive plan brings a number of optional add-on covers. For example, the Zero Dep add-on cover exempts the policyholder from bearing the liability of depreciation.
No add-on covers are offered with the third party liability policy.
It is generally expensive owing to the wider coverage.
It is relatively inexpensive because of the limited cover.
What All Is Covered Under Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan?
A car owner having the Car Shield cover of Royal Sundaram enjoys policy cover for the following things:
- Compensation for damage/theft of the insured car.
- Cover up to Rs 7.5 lakh for a third party property damage.
- Injury or death of a third party in an accident caused by your car.
What All Is Not Covered Under Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan?
The Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance policy has many benefits, but it also holds some limitations when it comes to coverage. It does not provide coverage under the following circumstances:
- Driving in an intoxicated state
- In case of war, conflict, mutiny or nuclear risk
- Usage of private car for commercial purpose
- Driving outside the predetermined geographical area
- Normal wear and tear, mechanical and electrical breakdown
- In the lack of a valid license of the driver involved in the accident
- Depreciation with no added zero depreciation cover and any consequential loss.
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
With the Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance policy, the policyholders can avail the following benefits:
- Offers compensation for all third party liabilities.
- Offers compensation for damages of the insured car.
- Free Roadside Assistance during the time of emergencies.
- Optional personal accident cover for the policyholder up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Availability of multiple add-ons including legal liability cover for a hired driver.
Explore Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Read this article to know how to buy car insurance from Royal Sundaram.
- A car insurance plan comes with a fixed validity period after which it you need to get it renewed to keep your car insured. You can get it renewed eit
- On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, here are the top car insurance companies which are best for availing a personal accident.
- Explore factors that determine car insurance premium. Learn how to lower your car insurance costs. Knowing what affects your rate can help you.
- Is your car insurance policy going to expire? Look at smart tips that you should know while renewing a car insurance policy online. Learn more.
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Is a comprehensive plan cost-effective?
Yes, a comprehensive car insurance policy is highly cost-effective as it enables you to get high claim amount and that too for a number of liabilities and damages. It is a complete package that you should purchase to save yourself from paying hefty sums after an accident/loss of your insured vehicle.
What documents do I need to provide in order to purchase a comprehensive plan from Royal Sundaram?
The documentation is minimal and can be done online without any need to visit a branch. You need to upload the documents such as Copy of vehicle’s Registration Certificate (RC), Place of vehicle’s usage, Previous Car Insurance Policy Number (if any), Your contact details (phone no., email id and residential address), and Nominee details.
Can I make a claim under Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Cover outside India?
The coverage of the Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Cover is limited to India. However, it can be extended to the following countries like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives by paying an additional premium of Rs. 500. Please note that the extended claims can only be made for any mishap/damage/loss/accident occurred on roadways.
When is Roadside Assistance service provided by Royal Sundaram?
Royal Sundaram provides the Road Side Assistance service for free in the event of emergencies such as the complete breakdown of your car. To get minor roadside assistance like the change of flat tyre, etc you need to purchase the Road Side Assistance add-on with your comprehensive car insurance policy.
How can I get the Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance policy?
For the Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance policy follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the website of Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance
- For new bikes, click on the “Insurance for New Car
- Fill in the details.
You can also dial the following number for availing the Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance policy:
- Toll-free number- 1860-425-0000
- New policy number- 022-50061082
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023