Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,300
- CLAIMS SETTLED 99%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Zero Depreciation till 7 years
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Online car insurance premium calculator is an instrument available online that helps you know the correct insurance premium amount for your car. The calculator calculates the premium amount considering your car details like the make, model, variant and fuel type of your car along with the No Claim Bonus, if applicable to your premium amount. The calculator thus, helps you choose the right plan for your car by telling you the correct insurance premium amount.
How to Use Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Choose your Car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your Car’s Registered City and the Year of Purchase.
Step 3: Tell us if you had any insurance claim against your car in the previous policy period.
Step 4: Click on ‘Calculate’. You will get the right premium amount along with the correct IDV.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
1. Right Insured Declared Value - The premium calculator tells the right Insured Declared Value of your car. In case of theft and total loss of your car, you get IDV as the compensation amount from the insurance provider.
2. Correct Premium - The premium calculator tells you the correct premium for your car insurance plan.
3. Helps you Make an Informed Decision - The premium calculator helps you make an informed decision by telling you the right IDV and premium amount.
4. Helps You Choose the Right Plan - The knowledge of the right premium amount and IDV helps you choose the right plan wisely from available options.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans depends on factors like the make, model, variant, its RTO location, the car’s engine capacity, etc. Use our Premium Calculator to know the insurance premium for your car instantly.
Factors Affecting Car Insurance Premium
1. Insured Declared Value (IDV) – The IDV is the current market value of a car and the amount that a policyholder is eligible to get as a claim against the theft or total loss of the car. Hence, for cars with high IDV, more premium has to be paid.
2. No Claim Bonus (NCB) – The NCB is a discount on the premium amount provided by insurers to its policyholder for making no claim. It accumulates from 20% to 50% with every claim-free year. So, the NCB affects the premium cost by reducing it.
3. City of Registration – The RTO locations in India are divided as Tier 1, 2 and 3 based on the density of traffic that impacts the accident rate. So, car insurance premiums of Tier 1 cities are higher than Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
4. Anti-Theft Devices – Many cars owners install anti-theft devices in their cars to enhance its safety. The security system curbs the risk for insurers too due to which they charge a lesser premium from persons who have got such devices installed in their cars.
5. Age of the Rider – With age and experience, the driving skills of people get better. On this note and track records, the insurance providers offer car insurance plans to older people on lower prices as the older people tend to drive more sensibly.
Explore Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Read this article to know how to buy car insurance from Royal Sundaram.
- A car insurance plan comes with a fixed validity period after which it you need to get it renewed to keep your car insured. You can get it renewed eit
- On the basis of Health Insurance Claim settlement ratio, here are the top car insurance companies which are best for availing a personal accident.
- Explore factors that determine car insurance premium. Learn how to lower your car insurance costs. Knowing what affects your rate can help you.
- Is your car insurance policy going to expire? Look at smart tips that you should know while renewing a car insurance policy online. Learn more.
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What is the purpose of using the car insurance premium calculator?
The car insurance premium calculator is meant to assist you in finding the accurate premium amount for your car insurance policy, find the right IDV of your car, and choosing a reasonable insurance plan by making wiser decisions about the car insurance policy.
What details do I need to enter in the premium calculator?
You need to enter details like make and model of your car, RTO location of your car, registration year of your car, etc, to find the right premium offer by the insurance companies for car insurance plans.
What are the factors that determine the premium of a car insurance?
There are many factors which affect the premium of a car insurance plan like City of Registration, Insured Declared Value (IDV), Engine’s Cubic Capacity, Anti-Theft Devices, Age of the Owner, No Claim Bonus (NCB), and so on.
Where can I find the premium calculator to use it?
You can get the best premium calculator to calculate the premium and IDV for your insurance policy at the website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
Does the premium calculator compute the premium for my old car?
Yes, the premium calculator is framed to get you the premium amount offered by different insurance companies for new as well as old or used cars.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023