HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Maximum Cashless Garages
- Over Night Vehicle Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online tool that tells you the right insurance premium amount for your car. The calculator takes into account the details related to your car like its make, model variant, and fuel type and instantly gives you the premium amount which you should be paying for its insurance plan. The premium calculator also incorporates the No Claim Bonus, if applicable, to the premium amount of your car insurance plan.
How to Use HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
You can use the HDFC Ergo Car Insurance calculator by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Choose your Car’s Make, Model, Variant, and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select the Car’s Registered City. Also, select the car’s Year of Purchase.
Step 3: Tell us if you are eligible for a No Claim Bonus.
Step 4: Click on ‘Calculate’ and you are done. The correct IDV and car insurance premium amount will be displayed to you.
Benefits of HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Premium Calculator
The HDFC Ergo Premium calculator comes with the following benefits:
- (IDV) of your car - IDV is the market price of your car. It is the amount which you get as compensation in case of theft of your car and in cases which the car has got more than 75% damaged (total loss).
- Correct Premium - The premium calculator helps you know the correct premium amount for the insurance plan of your car.
- Helps you Make an Informed Decision - The knowledge of right IDV and premium amount helps you make an informed decision.
- Helps You Choose the Right Plan - By knowing the right IDV and insurance premium amount of your car, you can easily compare all the available insurance plans and choose the one which suits your requirements and budget in the best manner.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
|Under 1,000 cc||Rs. 5,268||Rs. 2,072|
|Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc||Rs. 9,534||Rs. 3,221|
|Above 1,500 cc||Rs. 24,305||Rs. 7,890|
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for comprehensive and standalone own-damage car insurance plans depends on a number of factors like the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, the car’s engine capacity, etc. The Premium Calculator factors in all these factors and tells you the premium amount for your car in just minutes.
Explore Hdfc Ergo Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Hdfc Ergo Car Insurance
- know about public EV charging in India
- The first step in avoiding traffic collisions is to drive safely.
- The IDV Calculator is an online tool that determines the market value of your vehicle as well as the best car insurance premium amount.
- There are a few things you should know before installing a CNG kit in your car.
- The best way to get a third-party vehicle insurance policy?
Hdfc Ergo Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
545 Hdfc Ergo Cashless Garages in India
HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What are the factors that determine the premium of my car?
Premium depends upon various factors such as the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, the car’s engine capacity, etc.
How is the premium rate calculated for third party car insurance?
For third party insurance, the premium depends upon your car’s cubic capacity. On the basis of the engine’s cubic capacity, different rates are charged in the form of premium.
How much premium I have to pay for my comprehensive car insurance policy?
The premium amount for your comprehensive car insurance policy depends upon the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, the car’s engine capacity, etc. On the basis of such factors, the premium amount is calculated.
How do I receive the insurance policy document after the payment is made via online?
Once you make the payment for the car insurance policy, the document will be sent via email.
How to calculate the car insurance premium in India?
You can instantly calculate the premium of your car insurance policy using our Premium Calculator tool. Click here to use the tool.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023