Magma HDI Car Insurance Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 4,000
- CLAIMS SETTLED 97.10%
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online device, developed to help you find the right amount of insurance premium for your car. You can get the personalised premium amount based on your car’s details and No Claim Bonus status. With a perfectly computed premium amount through the insurance calculator, you can pick the most relevant premium quote that suits you the most.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Choose your Car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Choose your Car’s Registered Location and the Purchase Year.
Step 3: Mention if you have requested for any claim in the previous policy duration.
Step 4: Hit the ‘Calculate’ button and find the right IDV and car insurance premium instantly.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Correct Insured Declared Value – You get to derive the right Insured Declared Value of your car with the premium calculator. IDV is a compensation value that you are entitled to receive against the theft and total loss of your car. It is recommended to always try to attain the correct IDV for your car.
- Right Insurance Premium – Get to know the actual premium amount, which should be paid by you for your car.
- Eases to Make an Informed Decision – With the actual value of IDV and amount of premium, computed through a car insurance premium calculator, you can easily make informed decisions.
- Helps You Choose the Right Plan – An understanding of the right IDV and premium amount, reckoned by the premium calculator, assists you in picking up the best premium deal from the available options.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance policies are based on several factors such as make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, age of your car, engine capacity of your car and many more. You can use our Premium Calculator and get the instant insurance premium results.
Must Read Articles before buying Magma Car Insurance
- Read this article to find out what are the factors that have an impact on the cost of your car insurance premium when you purchase it with Magma Gener
- Purchasing insurance for your car is important as per the law. Read this article to know what to do if your Magma HDI car insurance policy gets lapsed
- You might be confused either car insurance covers windshield damage or not? Learn more.
- Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prudent purchase for you. Read this article to find out why.
- Small repair claim add-on helps for minor damages which is affordable without disrupting the accumulated no claim bonus component.
Magma Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023