Magma Third Party Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 4,000
- CLAIMS SETTLED 97.10%
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Magma HDI Third Party Car Insurance
Compensating a third party after an unforeseen road mishap can prove to be an expensive expense. Also, the first offence of driving a car without a third party car insurance cover is punishable by a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months. Thus, it is important for every car owner in India to have at least a third party car insurance policy. Magma HDI General Insurance offers third party car insurance cover which allows the policyholder to claim indemnification for expenses incurred in compensating a third party for life and property damage.
Magma HDI offers both 1 year as well as long-term third party car insurance policies.
Magma HDI Third Party Car Insurance Policy Vs Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Third Party Policy
Extent Of Cover
Magma third party car insurance cover allows the insured to get compensation for injury/death of a third party and up to Rs 7.5 lakh reimbursement for third party property damage.
Magma comprehensive car package policy provides coverage for own damages sustained by the insured’s vehicle in addition to third party liabilities.
Availability Of Add-on Cover
No add-on covers are available with the third party/ liability only policy.
A range of add-on covers such as NCB Protection and Zero Depreciation are available with the comprehensive policy.
It is the most basic cover available for car owners to fulfil the legal compulsion of having a policy cover for their car.
A comprehensive cover is not a compulsory requirement for car owners but it is advised to have this insurance cover.
Magma HDI Third Party Car Insurance Coverage
A Magma HDI third party car insurance policy comes with the following coverage:
- Limited liability cover for bodily injuries incurred by a third party liabilities.
- Unlimited liability cover in case of death of a third party.
- Cover of up to Rs 7.5 lakh for third party property damage.
Magma HDI Third Party Cover does not provide coverage for the following:
- Loss or damages incurred by the insured vehicle due to an accident or any external factor.
- Bodily damage of the policyholder, if not opted for a personal accident cover
Must Read Articles before buying Magma Car Insurance
- Read this article to find out what are the factors that have an impact on the cost of your car insurance premium when you purchase it with Magma Gener
- Purchasing insurance for your car is important as per the law. Read this article to know what to do if your Magma HDI car insurance policy gets lapsed
- You might be confused either car insurance covers windshield damage or not? Learn more.
- Bought a new Car? The Return to Invoice Cover may be a prudent purchase for you. Read this article to find out why.
- Small repair claim add-on helps for minor damages which is affordable without disrupting the accumulated no claim bonus component.
Magma Car Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Magma HDI Third Party Car Insurance FAQs
What if someone attempted to suicide infront of my vehicle?If a third party dies or suffers injuries in attempting suicide in front of the insured’s car, the insurance company is not liable to pay any compensation. Moreover, an attempted suicide, if proved in the court of law, does not fall as a liability on the policyholder also.
How much liability will I have to bear for compensating third party injuries?The exact compensation amount is decided by a court of law. However, your part of liability depends on the nature of injury incurred by the third party. In the case of loss of one limb or sight of one eye, you have to bear 50% of the total compensation amount, whereas, in case of loss of 2 limbs/2 eye-sight or permanent disability, the entire amount is paid by the insurer.
What is the limit in indemnifying the number of third parties injured/died in an accident?The number of persons (third parties), for which the company will pay compensation, depends on the premium paid and is mentioned in the policy document.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023