Dhfl Third Party Car Insurance
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
DHFL Third Party Car Insurance
DHFL General Insurance has maintained a good record of providing the third party car insurance policy to its policyholders. The third party/liability only policy provided by DHFL is known as CocoDrive Liability Only Policy and insures the policyholder against the third party liabilities which may arise due to an unfortunate event involving his/her car.
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner in the country is required to have at least a third party car insurance policy. Driving an uninsured car, i.e. a without at least a third party car insurance plan is punishable by a fine of ₹2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months. Thus, the CocoDrive Liability Only Policy by DHFL General Insurance helps you fulfill the statutory requirement in addition to insuring you against the third party liabilities.
DHFL Third Party car Insurance vs Comprehensive car Insurance
Third Party car insurance
Comprehensive car insurance
This policy provides coverage against the financial and legal liabilities of the third party only.
This policy provides coverage for both ‘Third Party’ and ‘Own Damage’.
Nature of Requirement
This policy has been made mandatory for all cars under the Indian Motor Tariff.
This policy is optional and depends on the policyholder’s preference.
No add-on covers are available with this policy.
All add-on covers are available with this policy.
Relatively lower premium due to limited coverage.
Relatively higher premium due to wider coverage.
What All Is Covered Under DHFL Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
These followings are covered under the DHFL third party car insurance policy.
- Third party property damage: The DHFL third party car insurance policy provides financial assistance to the policyholder in case of any damage to the third party property up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
Must Read Articles before buying Dhfl Car Insurance
- Car insurance add-ons are additional coverages which help extend the coverage offered by a standard car insurance policy. Know benefits.
- Do I need insurance for a stored car? Let’s read about some reasons why it is advisable to have your car insured even when it is in storage.
- Want to know useful of car Insurance Add-ons? Key add-on cover in car insurance allows the customer to tailor their insurance plan.
- Have tinted glass? Pay fine to RTO traffic police. You should know RTO traffic police fines & penalties for using tinted glass in the car.
DHFL Car Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
434 Dhfl Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by Dhfl General Insurance
DHFL Third Party car Insurance FAQs
Does the third party car insurance policy provide coverage outside the geographical arena?
Each policy has a pre-decided geographical limitation for the policyholders. The DHFL third party car insurance policy will not provide for any damage or injury to the third party that occurred outside the pre-decided geographical area.
What should I do in case of third party damage to avail the coverage?
Inform the insurer immediately after the accident or mishap. You can call their toll-free number 1800 123 0004 and register your request. You can also visit the nearest branch and inform the insurer.
How much compensation is provided by DHFL General Insurance in case of loss of one limb or sight of one eye of a third party?
The amount of compensation in such cases is decided by a court of law. The insurer is liable to provide 50% of the compensation decided by the court in case of loss of one limb or sight of one eye of a third party.
Does the DHFL third party car insurance policy provide coverage for any damage to the insured car?
The CocoDrive Liability Only Policy by DHFL General Insurance provides coverage against the third party liabilities only. Any damage caused to the insured’s car is excluded from the coverage of this policy.
What are the advantages of purchasing DHFL third party car insurance plans?
There are various benefits of buying DHFL third party car insurance plans:
- No need of hefty paperwork
- Purchasing third party plans online in a click
- Availability of knowledgeable and helpful customer support team.
- Hassle-free claim settlement process.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023