United India Car Insurance Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator online is a digital tool designed to get you the right premium costs. To get the premium, you just need to enter some basic details of your policy like make and model of your car, registration year of your car, RTO location of your car, and so on. Filling up these details will make the calculator show the right premium amount for your car policy.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your car’s City of Registration and Year of Purchase.
Step 3: Tell us as if you have made any request for the claim in the previous policy term.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and find the right IDV and premium amount for your car policy.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right IDV – With the premium calculator, you can get the right IDV that is suitable for your car’s make, model and age. The Right IDV can help you understand the actual value of your car, which you can utilize while requesting a claim against theft or total loss.
- Correct Premium – The basic purpose of this calculator is to get the right premium. By getting the correct premium value of the policies, you can easily compare and choose the best-priced plan for you.
- Improves the Decision Making Ability – This premium calculator can stimulate your ability to make right and informed decisions about the insurance of your car. In addition to this, you also get to know about the crucial factors needed to calculate the premium of your car.
- Helps you choose economical deals – You get the right premium value of different policies with this calculator, which apparently helps you making comparisons and finding the most cost-efficient quotes available in the market.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
There are several factors which determine the premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans. The factors include make, model, and the variant of the car, your age, profession and driving history, age of the car, fuel type of the car, registration location of the car, engine’s cubic capacity and so on. You can compute the right premium through the premium calculator by just entering some details of your car on it.
Explore United India Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying United India Car Insurance
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while buying a United India car insurance plan.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your car insurance from the United India Insurance company by following these easy steps.
- Read this article to know how to claim car insurance after an accident from United India.
- Read this article to know everything about Universal Sompo car insurance.
- Third-party insurance for vintage or classic cars is compulsory. Know types of car insurance & factors affecting insurance premium for a vintage car.
United India Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
207 United India Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023