Zuno Car Insurance Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 1,500
- CLAIMS SETTLED 98%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- 50% Advance Payment
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online device, which helps you get the right premium amount for your car insurance. You just have to enter some of the details of your car as well as its No Claim Bonus status to find the customised premium amount results. The correct premium amount of your car can help you choose a premium quote that suits you the best.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Choose your car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Choose your car’s Purchase Year and Registered Location.
Step 3: Inform if you have made any claim against your car insurance in the previous policy term.Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and get the right IDV and premium amount of your car insurance.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value – The insurance premium calculator can assist you to get the correct Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car. The IDV is the amount that you will be eligible to receive in case of the theft or total loss of your car. Always get the right IDV of your car from your insurer.
- Right Premium - The insurance premium calculator finds the premium amount that you should be paying to get the car insurance coverage.
- Helps to Make Informed Decisions – Right information can help in making the right decisions. Hence, the knowledge of the right premium amount and IDV for your car insurance can assist you in making prudent decisions about car insurance.
- Assists You Choose the Right Policy – Selection of the relevant premium quote becomes easier with the information of the correct IDV and the premium amount of your car, which is calculated by the insurance premium calculator.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The amount of premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive insurance policies is determined on various factors including make, model, variant, fuel type, age of the car, engine capacity, RTO location, etc. Use our premium calculator to get the instant result for the premium amount of your car insurance.
Must Read Articles before buying Zuno Car Insurance
Zuno Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
403 Zuno Cashless Garages in India
Insurance Products by Zuno General Insurance
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023