Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal
- CASHLESS GARAGES 4,000
- CLAIMS SETTLED 99%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Spot Claim Upto Rs 30,000
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Free Garage Benefits
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal
Every car insurance policy specified tenure after which it needs to be renewed. The policy period is generally 1 year, however, new car owners are required to buy a policy with a tenure of at least 3 years. To make the renewal of policy a hassle-free experience for the policyholders, Bajaj Allianz offers a simple and quick renewal process. Bajaj Allianz offers renewal of car insurance both online and offline.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Renewal of your Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy can be done online by following these 3 simple steps:
Step 1- Visit Bajaj Allianz’s website and click on the ‘Renew Online’ tab.
Step 2- Choose the type of car insurance plan - Comprehensive or Third Party.
Step 3- Provide the required details.
Step 4- Confirm the details and pay the premium to renew your policy.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
If you want to renew your Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance policy offline, you can call their toll free number 1800-209-0144 or send an SMS "RenewGen" to 9773500500.
Or you can use the ‘Branch Locator’ tool available on their website and visit your nearest Bajaj Alliance’s nearest branch to renew your car insurance policy.
Benefits of Renewing Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Plan
On time renewal of a car insurance plan is important in order to have financial as well as legal protection all the time. Some of the benefits of renewing Bajaj Allianz car insurance plan on time are as follows:
- Financial Assistance: A car insurance plan is bought with the main aim to receive financial protection at the time of driving or if any other unforeseen event happens. On time renewal of a car insurance plan would offer a constant feeling of financial protection at the time of driving the insured car.
- Paperless Plan Renewal: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance company provides a hassle free and paperless renewal process for their customers. It requires minimum paperwork to get your car insurance plan renewed. This paperless renewal not just saves one from collecting huge paper oiles but also saves time.
- Active Roadside Assistance: If the insurance plan lapses, then the policyholder would not be able to avail the active roadside assistance cover if any unforeseen incident occurs at the time of driving the insured car. Car insurance plan renewal would help the policyholder in availing the roadside assistance cover at the time of driving their car.
- Opting for an Add-on Cover: When doing the insurance plan renewal, a policyholder can choose add-on cover which can help you in increasing the coverage of the current car insurance plan.
- Availing No Claim Bonus: A policyholder is eligible to avail NCB or No Claim Bonus at the time of renewal of their insurance plan. NCB is gathered over years by the policyholder when he/she does not make any claim towards their car insurance plan. By doing timely renewal of insurance plans, one can retain their NCB.
Explore Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- This post will explain the various Bajaj Allianz auto insurance coverage.
- Read on to find out the features, benefits, and more details about Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance.
- Modifying cars results in changes in premiums. Read this article to know how car modifications can impact your Bajaj Allianz car insurance plans.
- Our generation is busy visualising the future and planning how to start implementing more advanced and intelligent technological gadgets to get work
- There are a lot of myths about car insurance which lead to wrong decision making. Bust all of them with this article and make informed decisions.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
385 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
Is there any way to set a renewal reminder for my Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy?
Yes, there is a tool available on Bajaj Allianz’s website which reminds you every time you approach the renewal deadline. Visit the Bajaj Allianz Renewal home page and choose ‘Renew now’ under the ‘Car Insurance’ tab. Click on ‘Renewal Reminder’ and enter your name, mobile number, Email Id and Renewal date. The company will remind you as the deadline approaches.
What is the tenure of Bajaj Allianz car insurance policies?
Just like most of the general insurance companies, Bajaj Allianz offers a car insurance policy valid for a period of 1 year to old car owners. However, the first policy tenure for new cars should be compulsorily for at least 3 years.
What if I missed renewing my car insurance policy?
It is highly recommended that you should renew your policy within the stipulated time. However, if you fail to do so, you can still proceed with the renewal of your policy after getting an inspection done for your vehicle.
Can I opt out for previously taken add-ons at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can opt-out for the previously taken add-ons at the time of renewal.
Can I change my contact number at the time of renewal of Bajaj Allianz car insurance?
Yes, you can change your contact number while renewing your Bajaj Allianz car insurance. It is advisable to update any change of personal details at this stage.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023