Bajaj Allianz Own Damage Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 4,000
- CLAIMS SETTLED 99%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Spot Claim Upto Rs 30,000
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Free Garage Benefits
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Policy
The Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance offers policyholders protection for their cars in case of a mishap. In the event of an unfortunate incident, this insurance will compensate the policyholder for the damage to the vehicle, thereby providing protection both to the car and the owner by giving them financial stability in times of crisis. The standalone own-damage car insurance is not compulsory, however, it is a wise choice to purchase this alongside third party insurance.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Insurance
Third party insurance covers third party liabilities in case of a mishap including bodily injuries, death and property damage. The compensation limit for property damage is Rs 7.5 Lakh.
Own-damage covers will compensate for the cost of damages to the car in a wide variety of scenarios such as road accidents, natural calamities etc. Additionally, insurance holders also receive NCB for claim-free years.
Comprehensive plans offer coverage for both third party liabilities and own-damage costs under a single premium. Moreover, you can also purchase an optional personal accident cover for added protection.
Do not offer add-on covers.
A number of add-on covers are available with this type of cover.
Add-on covers are offered with comprehensive plans.
Cheapest policy out of three as it provides basic coverage.
More expensive than third party insurance as it offers greater coverage.
Most expensive but offers wider coverage taking care of both own-damage and third party liabilities under a single premium.
What is Covered Under Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are features that are covered under Bajaj’s standalone own-damage car insurance policy:
- Road Accidents such as collisions on the road.
- Damages to the car due to fire or explosions.
- Theft of the car.
- Damage caused due to a natural or man-made calamity, such as cyclones.
What is Not Covered Under Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
The following are the aspects that are not covered under a Bajaj Allianz standalone own-damage car insurance policy:
- Breakdowns caused due to electrical or mechanical failures.
- Any mishap that occurs due to illegal driving.
- Depreciation of the car.
- Unfortunate incidents that occur outside the predetermined geographical boundaries of the insurance.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage Policy
The list of benefits includes:
- Adds a layer of protection for the car by compensation in case of a fire, road accident, case of vandalism etc.
- The insurance provider offers a No Claim Bonus (NCB) for every claim-free year.
- Add-on covers can be purchased to further strengthen your standard insurance policy.
How To Purchase Bajaj Allianz Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho and click the ‘car insurance’ tab. A drop-down menu will appear, select ‘Standalone Own-Damage’ from the options.
Step 2: Provide your car’s registration number or its make, model and registration year if you do not have the information with you.
Step 3: Enter your personal details, such as your name and phone number. Next select ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Step 4: On your screen, all the quotes in your category will be visible. Select the one offered by Bajaj Allianz and any add-ons you want to purchase with it.
Step 5: Pay for your selected Bajaj Allianz standalone own-damage policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- This post will explain the various Bajaj Allianz auto insurance coverage.
- Read on to find out the features, benefits, and more details about Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance.
- Modifying cars results in changes in premiums. Read this article to know how car modifications can impact your Bajaj Allianz car insurance plans.
- Our generation is busy visualising the future and planning how to start implementing more advanced and intelligent technological gadgets to get work
- There are a lot of myths about car insurance which lead to wrong decision making. Bust all of them with this article and make informed decisions.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
385 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Own Damage FAQs
What is an own damage cover in Bajaj Allianz Car insurance plan?
An own damage car insurance cover helps the policyholder in safeguarding their own car from the damages incurred due to accident, theft, etc. The insurance company pays compensation for any damages incurred to the policyholder's own vehicle during an accident or any other mishap.
Who is allowed to purchase Bajaj Allianz standalone own damage cover?
A policyholder, who owns a valid third party insurance plan is allowed to purchase Bajaj Allianz standalone own damage cover.
How is the premium calculated for Bajaj Allianz own damage car insurance cover?
The premium calculation for Bajaj Allianz own damage cover takes place on the basis of factors such as car age, car make, vehicle type, geographical zone, engine cc, etc.
Is it mandatory to buy an own damage cover for my car?
No, as per the law it is not mandatory to purchase an own damage cover for your car. However, as per Indian Motor Tariff Act, it is compulsory to own a third party insurance plan in order to drive your car on public roads in India.
What all is covered in Own damage insurance?
Bajaj Allianz own damage insurance offers coverage for theft of own vehicle, damage or loss to own vehicle in an accident or any other mishap such as due to fire, natural calamity etc.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023