Acko Own Damage Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 2,000
- CLAIMS SETTLED 72.68%
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Acko Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Policy
A standalone own-damage plan gives the coverage for damages sustained by your car due to some unfortunate events. It is one of the three kinds of car insurance that is designed to safeguards your car in different scenarios which include accidents, fire, theft, natural disasters, man-made calamities, etc. The policy brings immense relief during a financial crisis, hence, it is recommended to own a standalone own-damage car insurance plan with the compulsory third party insurance plan.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Acko Third Party Insurance
Acko Standalone Own-Damage
Acko Comprehensive Insurance
Acko third party car insurance provides coverage for your financial liabilities which you may incur towards a third party for their bodily injuries, death or property damage.
Acko standalone own-damage car insurance covers own-damage expenses of a car in several conditions which could be an accident, theft, natural disaster, man-made calamities, etc. With this plan, the NCB benefit is also offered.
Acko comprehensive car insurance plans provide a holistic coverage under which they cover expenses for third party liabilities as well as own-damage expenses under a single amount of premium. It also offers an optional personal accident cover.
Acko third party insurance does not offer add-on covers.
Acko standalone own-damage insurance offers several add-on covers.
Acko comprehensive insurance provides a range of add-on covers.
Acko third party car insurance is available at a reasonable price due to its limited coverage.
Acko standalone own-damage car insurance is costlier than third party insurance.
Acko comprehensive car insurance plans are the costliest due to their extensive coverage.
What Is Covered Under Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Here are some scenarios which are covered under an Acko standalone own-damage policy:
- Damages or losses due to accidents or collisions.
- Damages sustained by the car due to fire or explosion.
- Damages and losses incurred by cars due to theft, fire, etc.
- Damages caused to the car due to a natural or manmade disaster.
What is Not Covered Under Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Here are a few situations which are not covered under the Acko standalone own-damage plan:
- The depreciated value of the insured car.
- Accidents caused due to illegal driving.
- If a car is driven outside the geographical boundaries.
- Damages incurred due to mechanical or electrical glitch.
Benefits of Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy
- Different add-on cover options are available.
- Provides a No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year.
- Safeguards your car in events like accidents, theft, etc.
How to Purchase Acko Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the steps to buy an Acko standalone own-damage car insurance:
Step 1: Visit the InsuranceDekho website and click on the ‘Car’ tab.
Step 2: Fill up the registration number of your car. If you do not know that, you can proceed by entering your car’s make, model, registration year, and so on.
Step 3: Enter your personal details and click on the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ link.
Step 4: Various policy quotes will appear on your screen. Opt for Acko car insurance from one of the quotes as per your needs.
Step 5: Pay for the Acko car insurance plan and get the policy document instantly on your registered email ID.
Explore Acko Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Acko Car Insurance
- There are some factors that could affect your Acko car insurance premium. Read this article to take a note of them.
- Read this article to understand the points that you should consider before purchasing your car insurance with Acko General Insurance.
- Read this article to know the types of car insurance plans offered by Acko General Insurance.
- Buying a second-hand car saves a lot of money since they are priced almost 50% lower than new cars. However, you would still need to have a valid car
- FASTag has brought lots of benefits for the general public as well as official authorities. Explore FASTag benefits, cost and application process.
Acko Car Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023