Future Generali Own Damage Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,500
- CLAIMS SETTLED 96%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (Accidents)
- Priority Car Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Policy
Standalone own-damage insurance offers protection against own-damage costs in case of an unfortunate incident. This is one of the three types of car insurance covers that Future Generali offers its customers and is an advisable purchase along with compulsory third party insurance. The insurance provides a layer of protection for the insurance holder by providing compensation in a time of crisis and thus giving them financial stability.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Third Party Insurance
Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage
Future Generali Comprehensive Insurance
Future Generali’s third party insurance provides coverage for third party liabilities in case of a mishap comprising bodily injuries, death and property damage.
Future Generali’s standalone own-damage insurance provides coverage for own-damage costs of the car in a wide variety of scenarios such as road accidents, theft etc. Additionally, insurance providers give NCB for claim-free years.
Future Generali’s comprehensive insurance plan offers coverage for both third party liabilities and own-damage costs under a single premium. Optional personal accident cover is also offered.
Future Generali’s third party insurance does not offer add-on covers.
Future Generali’s standalone own-damage insurance offers a number of add-on covers are available with this type of cover.
Future Generali’s comprehensive insurance plan offers several add-on covers along with comprehensive plans.
Future Generali’s third party insurance cheapest policy and provides basic coverage.
Future Generali’s standalone own-damage insurance is more expensive than third party insurance but offers better coverage.
Future Generali’s comprehensive insurance plan is the most expensive of the three but this is because it offers holistic coverage for both own-damage and third party liabilities under a single premium.
What is Covered Under Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
The following are the aspects that are covered under Future Generali’s standalone own-damage cover:
- Road accidents that cause the car.
- A fire or explosion that causes damage to the car.
- Cases of total damage or theft of the car.
- Damage that occurs due to a natural disaster or man-made calamity such as floods.
What is Not Covered Under Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
The following are the aspects that are not covered under Future Generali’s standalone own-damage cover:
- Breakdowns that occur due to a mechanical or an electrical failure.
- Mishaps that occur due to some form of illegal driving.
- You can also purchase add-on covers to further strengthen the standalone own-damage insurance.
Benefits of Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Policy
These are some of the benefits of purchasing a standalone own-damage policy from Future Generali:
- It offers insurance holder security in times of crisis by providing compensation for own-damage costs.
- Add-on covers that offer enhanced protection to the policyholder.
- Own-damage covers also offer NCB for the claim-free years.
How To Purchase Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Below-mentioned is the steps to purchase a Future Generali standalone own-damage policy:
Step 1: Visit our website InsuranceDekho and select the car insurance tab. From the drop-down menu select ‘Standalone Own Damage’ from the options available.
Step 2: You need to enter your car’s registration number. If you do not have this information you can alternatively enter its make, model and year of registration.
Step 3: Provide your personal details such as your name and phone number. Once all the required information is entered select ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Step 4: All the quotes for standalone own-damage policies will be visible on your screen. Next, you can select the offer by Future Generali standalone own-damage insurance and choose any add-ons you would like to purchase as well.
Step 5: Make the payment for your selected Future Generali standalone own-damage policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Future Generali Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Future Generali Car Insurance
- Read this article to understand the most common reasons why your car insurance claim might have been rejected at Future Generali India Insurance.
- Read this article to know about the advantages of Future Generali Insurance’s private car package policy.
- The car battery is an essential part of the vehicle. In this article, we will tell you how to keep it perfect condition.
- Holding a basic car insurance cover is not sufficient and purchasing an own-damage cover is also important. Let’s understand.
- Read this article to find out how you can renew your car insurance from Future Generali with easy steps online.
Future Generali Car Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
8 Future Generali Cashless Garages in India
Future Generali Standalone Own-Damage FAQs
How does premium calculation take place for Future Generali Own damage car insurance plan?
The premium for Future Generali Own damage car insurance plan is calculated by taking several aspects into consideration such as age of the car, make of the car, engine cc, vehicle type, geographical zone, etc.
What are the different types of motor insurance policies available in the insurance market?
Being a policy proposer, you are given the option to choose amongst three different types of motor insurance plans available in the market i.e. comprehensive insurance policy, third party liability policy and own damage insurance policy.
What do you mean by Future Generali Own damage insurance?
By purchasing Future Generali Own damage insurance policy, you can stay protected against any kind of losses or damages sustained by your own vehicle due to any accident, mishap or theft.
What documents do you require to make the own damage insurance claim?
The following set of documents are needed in order to make claim:
- Copy of car insurance policy
- FIR Report Copy
- Repair estimate
- Car RC
- Driving license
- No Claim certificate
- Photos and other proofs of the accident
- Other documents (as asked by the insurer)
Is it necessary to buy an own damage insurance policy for my vehicle?
No, as per law it is not mandatory to buy an own damage insurance plan for your vehicle. However, according to Indian Motor Tariff Act, it is necessary to purchase at least a third party liability insurance plan for your vehicle.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023