ICICI Lombard Own Damage Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 5,600
- CLAIMS SETTLED 88%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (Till 50 kms)
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Policy
Unlike Comprehensive and Third-party car insurance, Own Damage car insurance provides coverage if there is any damage to the car. With a standalone own-damage cover the cost of repairing your car in case of a mishap is compensated for by the insurance provider. Moreover, the compensation also provides financial stability for the policyholder in a time of crisis. This cover is versatile in that it provides protection in a wide variety of own-damage costs including cases of theft, vandalism, fire, explosions, road accidents, natural and manmade calamities.
- Cases of total loss or theft of the car.
- Road accidents/ collisions that cause damage to the car.
- Damage caused to the car during transportation.
- Any damage that occurs due to a natural or man-made calamity.
- Mishaps that occur outside the country.
- Mishaps that occur due to some form of illegal driving
- Breakdowns of the car due to mechanical or electrical failures
- Depreciation of the car
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
ICICI Lombard Third Party Insurance
ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-Damage
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Insurance
ICICI Lombard third party car insurance will take care of third party liabilities in case of a mishap including bodily injuries, death and property damage.
ICICI Lombard standalone own-damage car insurance will take care of own-damage costs of your car in a wide variety of scenarios such as road accidents, theft etc. Moreover, insurance providers give NCB for claim-free years.
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance plans will take care of both third party liabilities and own-damage costs under a single premium. Furthermore. They offer an optional personal accident cover.
ICICI Lombard third party car insurance does not offer add-on covers.
ICICI Lombard standalone own-damage car insurance offers many add-on covers.
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance plans offer a variety of add-on covers to choose from.
ICICI Lombard’s third party insurance is the cheapest policy they offer because it provides the most basic coverage.
ICICI Lombard’s third party insurance is more expensive than third party insurance as it offers more enhanced coverage.
ICICI Lombard’s comprehensive car insurance plan is the most expensive as it provides holistic protection by taking care of most own-damage costs and third party liabilities.
Benefits of ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-Damage Policy
ICICI Lombard’s standalone own-damage car insurance comes with the following benefits:
- The insurance holder is protected from a wide variety of scenarios in case of a mishap.
- For every claim-free year, the insurance holder will receive a NO CLaim Bonus which is cumulative in nature.
- ICICI Lombard offers add-on covers with their standalone own-damage insurance which can be purchased to further enhance its coverage.
How To Purchase ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
ICICI Lombard standalone own-damage car insurance can be purchased by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit the website InsuranceDekho and click on the car insurance tab. A drop-down menu will appear on the screen. Select ‘Standalone Own Damage’ from the available options.
Step 2: Provide your car’s registration number. You can also enter other information such as the car’s make, model and year of registration if you do not have the number.
Step 3: Enter your personal details, i.e., name and phone number and select ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Step 4: Quotes for standalone own-damage policies from different insurance companies will be visible on the screen. Select the offer by ICICI Lombard and select any add-ons you would like to purchase.
Step 5: Pay for your chosen ICICI Lombard standalone own-damage policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Icici Lombard Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Icici Lombard Car Insurance
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while choosing ICICI Lombard Car Insurance.
- Read this article to know about the procedure to make a claim for the ICICI Lombard car insurance policy.
- You have bought your dream car in your 20s after saving for several years. Congratulations on that! But the time is approaching when you would be requ
- Want to get your vehicle ready for winter? Here is the winter checklist for vehicles, how to winterize your car. Learn more.
- Buying an engine protection cover for your car helps to provide for immediate repair of the engine in case of damage.
Icici Lombard Car Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
431 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-Damage FAQs
What is ICICI Lombard Own damage insurance?
With ICICI Lombard own damage insurance plan, you can keep yourself protected against the loss or damage caused to your own vehicle incurred due to any kind of theft, accident or mishap.
Who is eligible to buy ICICI Lombard Own damage insurance?
Any individual having an active third party insurance plan is eligible to buy ICICI Lombard own damage insurance plan in order to get coverage for their own car.
Is buying your own damage cover for a car necessary?
No, it entirely depends upon the individual whether they want to buy their own damage cover or not. Moreover, as per law, it is only mandatory to buy a third party liability insurance.
How is premium calculated for my ICICI Lombard Own Damage Insurance Plan?
The premium calculation for your ICICI Lombard own damage insurance plan is done after taking into consideration various factors like geographical zone, engine cc, car make, car age, vehicle type, amongst others.
What documents do I need to submit in order to make an own damage claim?
The following set of documents are required to make an own damage claim:
- FIR Report copy
- Copy of car insurance plan
- A copy of driving license
- Car RC
- Repair estimate
- No claim certificate
- Photo/Other proofs of accident or mishap
- Any other documents (as asked by insurance company)
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023