New India Zero Depreciation Add-on
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,000
- CLAIMS SETTLED 92%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance till Rs 1,500
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
New India Zero Depreciation Add-on
When it comes to cars, their worth depreciates with time. Due to this, insurers charge a higher premium for their insurance and reduce the claim amount with time. To avoid this situation, you can include an add-on cover known as Zero Depreciation by The New India Assurance Company Limited to your comprehensive or standalone own-damage policy.
The Zero Depreciation add-on cover will offer coverage against the default depreciation applicable on your car and its parts, which will help you get a higher claim in return. You can get this cover added to your comprehensive or standalone own-damage car insurance policy by paying a little extra premium. The absence of this add-on cover will make you receive a lower claim amount as the claim amount would be calculated after considering the depreciation amount.
Benefits of New India Zero Depreciation Add-On Cover
On adding this add-on cover to your policy, you will be eligible to get the following benefits:
- Get the coverage for repair or replacement of the car’s depreciated parts.
- Zero depreciation will be applicable to your whole car except on tyres, tubes and batteries which will be charged at 50% (default depreciation).
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Car With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Parts of Car
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Paint Work/Rubber/Nylon/Plastic Parts, Tires and Tubes, Batteries and Airbags Parts
Factors Affecting New India Zero Depreciation Cover
This zero depreciation add-on cover is loaded with the following features:
- You can make unlimited number of claims under this add-on.
- It can be availed only if your car’s age is not more than 34 months.
Must Read Articles before buying New India Car Insurance
- Read on to find out how modifications in your four-wheelers impacts New India Car Insurance Plan.
- This article debunks the top five myths regarding vehicle insurance.
- Read this article to understand how modifying your car can affect your New India Car Insurance Policy.
- What does the extension of renewal dates mean for your car insurance? Read this article to find out.
- What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into the details of this feature of cashless insurance.
New India Car Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
259 New India Cashless Garages in India
New India Zero Depreciation Cover FAQs
Till when can I include the zero depreciation add-on cover in my car insurance policy?
You can include the zero depreciation add-on cover from New India Assurance Company Limited to your comprehensive or standalone own-damage policy till your car’s age is not more than 34 months.
What factors determine the premium price of the zero depreciation cover?
Factors that determine the premium price of zero depreciation add-on cover are as follows:
- Car’s age
- Car’s model
- Car’s registered location, etc.
When can I get zero depreciation cover added to my comprehensive car insurance policy?
You can add this zero depreciation coverage in your comprehensive car insurance policy at the time of purchase or renewal of your policy.
I have a liability-only car insurance policy. Can I add zero depreciation cover in it?
No, you can not add the zero depreciation cover to your liability-only policy. It can be added to only with comprehensive/standalone own-damage car insurance policy.
Can I add any other add-on cover with the zero depreciation cover in my policy?
Yes, you can include all the add-on covers offered by the New India Assurance Company Limited to your comprehensive or standalone own damage policy in addition to zero depreciation add-on cover.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023