New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,000
- CLAIMS SETTLED 92%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance till Rs 1,500
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
New India Contact Details
New India Assurance Company Limited has its pan-India presence but customers can walk into any of its branches, calling them, or writing to them. Here are the contact details of the insurance company:
Toll-Free Helpline Number
1800 209 1415
Customer Support Address
New India Assurance Building,
87, M G Road, Fort, Mumbai. 400001
Explore New India Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying New India Car Insurance
- Read on to find out how modifications in your four-wheelers impacts New India Car Insurance Plan.
- This article debunks the top five myths regarding vehicle insurance.
- Read this article to understand how modifying your car can affect your New India Car Insurance Policy.
- What does the extension of renewal dates mean for your car insurance? Read this article to find out.
- What is cashless motor insurance all about? Let’s get into the details of this feature of cashless insurance.
New India Car Insurance User Reviews
- Customer Care
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Add On
259 New India Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023