SBI Life Investment Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator
The SBI Life Investment Plan Premium Calculator is an online tool that allows you to determine a premium for your chosen policy. The tool is helpful in choosing the best investment option provided by SBI Life Insurance. Here’s a detailed guide on how to use the traditional life insurance premium calculator:
How To Use SBI Life Premium Calculator?
Following are the steps to use the SBI Life premium calculator online:
- Visit the official website of SBI Life Insurance.
- Hit the “Calculate Premium” tab.
- Enter your personal details, such as name, age, and more.
- Once you have submitted all the required information, hit the “next” button.
- A premium for your SBI Life Investment Plans will be visible on the screen.
Benefits of SBI Life Investment Premium Calculator
Here are the benefits of using the SBI Life investment plan premium calculator:
- Investors can quickly calculate the premium for their traditional life insurance plan by providing some personal details like name, age, gender, and more.
- The SBI Life Investment Plan premium calculator is simple and easy to use. In case you need further assistance, you can also contact the insurance advisors at InsuranceDekho.
- The calculator not only assists you in determining the payable premium amount but also enables you to choose the right policy tenure and add-ons to customize the policy.
Partner Investment Insurance Companies
- Kotak Life Investment
- Future Generali Investment
- PNB MetLife Investment
- HDFC Life Investment
- ICICI Prudential Investment
- LIC Investment
- Max Life Investment
- Tata AIA Investment
- Bajaj Allianz Investment
- Aegon Life Investment
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Investment
- Bharti AXA Investment
- Edelweiss Tokio Investment
- Pramerica Life Investment
- Canara HSBC Investment
- Reliance Nippon Investment
- Shriram Life Investment
- India First Life Investment
- Sahara Life Investment
- Aviva Life Investment
- Ageas Federal Life Investment
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Investment
Disclaimer: InsuranceDekho does not endorse, rate or recommend any particular insurance company or insurance plan.