Benefits of Max Life Investment
Max Life Insurance is a high-quality company dedicated to providing exceptional service to customers through a consultative sales process, a customer-centric attitude to business, financial stability and investing competence, and a solid human capital basis. The most essential vision of the company is to become the "most admired" insurer by ensuring customers' financial futures. They strive to be truthful and dedicated to doing the right thing.
Why To Buy Max Life Investment Plans?
Some various reasons to purchase Max Life investment plans are-
- It enables the policyholder to select the term of the policy and monthly payment period that best meets their requirements.
- At the end of the insurance term, policyholders will get a lump sum payment that is partly insured (on maturity).
- At the conclusion of the term of the policy, policyholders can collect earned bonus as well as any terminal bonuses.
- It also offers various premium payment options for its customers.
- Max investment plans offer a complete cover at reasonable rates.
- The company also gives tax benefits to the insured under sections 10 (10D) and 80C of the current tax code. When filing an ITR, premiums paid for the full insurance duration, as well as benefits received at the end of the policy, can be deducted.
- When obtaining plans, companies with a high claim settlement ratio can be trusted.Max Life Insurance has a 99.35% claim settlement ratio in FY 2020-2021.
- Policyholders will get a guaranteed lump sum maturity benefit to assist them in planning for the future.
Partner Investment Insurance Companies
- Kotak Life Investment
- Future Generali Investment
- SBI Life Investment
- PNB MetLife Investment
- HDFC Life Investment
- ICICI Prudential Investment
- LIC Investment
- Tata AIA Investment
- Bajaj Allianz Investment
- Aegon Life Investment
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Investment
- Bharti AXA Investment
- Edelweiss Tokio Investment
- Pramerica Life Investment
- Canara HSBC Investment
- Reliance Nippon Investment
- Shriram Life Investment
- India First Life Investment
- Sahara Life Investment
- Aviva Life Investment
- Ageas Federal Life Investment
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Investment
Disclaimer: InsuranceDekho does not endorse, rate or recommend any particular insurance company or insurance plan.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About Max Life Investment
What are the documents required to buy investment plans?
The following documents are required:
- Proof of income
- Proof of address
- Proof of age
- Proof of identification
What is the best way to pay a premium? What are the different payment options?
The Max Life Insurance Company Ltd. offers six different ways to pay your premiums:
- Payment at the branch
- Online Payment
- Instructions for using a credit card
- Debit Card
- Branch of your bank
For the online payment mode:
- Debit Card and Credit Card
- Net Banking
How can I find out if my Max Life traditional plan is still active?
Online policy status can be checked by registered users. On the company's home page, click the LOGIN tab and enter your username and password.
What is the procedure for renewing Max Life traditional plans?
Follow these three simple actions to renew your coverage online.
Step 1: To access the e-portal, input your Client ID and Date of Birth.
Step 2: Fill out the insurance information as well as the payment method (debit/credit card or net banking).
Step 3: Save/print the premium deposit receipt after getting payment confirmation.
You can also pay in cash or a cheque at any of the surrounding locations.
What is the procedure of the company for settling claims for traditional Max Life plans?
The nominee can go to the nearest branch with all of the insurance paperwork and the revised claims form to settle the claim. From the time the relevant documentation for claim settlement is collected, the claims are paid within 10 working days.