How to Renew Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan?
Updated On Jul 29, 2021
Read this article to find out how you can renew your bike insurance with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance without any hassle.
Table of Contents
In India, having a two-wheeler insurance policy is obligated. To be able to ride your bike on the road, you must have valid third-party liability insurance. A comprehensive two-wheeler policy is not forced to be purchased, but it is highly recommended given the recent increase in the number of road accidents. It is critical that you have a valid insurance policy for your two-wheeler and that you renew your insurance on time. Your renewal must be completed before the expiry date. If you do not renew your Bajaj Allianz bike insurance on time, you will not only be breaking the law, but you will also lose the renewal benefits.
How To Renew Your Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance?
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance sends out frequent reminders to customers about the expiration of their insurance policies. Before your policy expires, the executives or agents will frequently contact you in person, either by phone or by sending a renewal notice to your correspondence address. It is recommended that you take these reminders seriously in order to have a smooth and timely renewal process. You can renew your two-wheeler insurance online by going to the official website of Bajaj Allianz. The steps you should take to renew your bike insurance are as follows -
1. Select the Renewal tab. If you are an existing customer of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, select 'Renew Bajaj Allianz policy' or select the other option which will help you to renew your bike insurance policy from the previous company.
2. Enter your basic information as well as details about your two-wheeler, such as the registration number, make, model, and so on.
3. Select the appropriate add-on covers for your two-wheeler and proceed to payment.
4. Remember to double-check all of the information you've entered before proceeding with the payment.
5. Adjust the IDV to meet your needs, then proceed to pay the premium amount displayed on the screen.
6. You can pay the amount using a debit/credit card or net banking, whichever is more convenient for you.
If you prefer to renew your two-wheeler insurance offline, call Bajaj Allianz General Insurance at 1800-209-0144 or send an SMS with the word "RenewGen" to 9773500500. The executives will immediately guide and assist you in renewing your policy. You can also visit your nearest Bajaj Allianz General Insurance branch to renew your policy.
You may also like to read:- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance: Claim & Renewal Process
Perks of Renewing Your Policy With Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
When you renew your bike insurance policy, it is very important to take note of the perks provided by the insurance provider. By purchasing your two-wheeler insurance from Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, you are entitled to the following perks -
- Up to 50% of the existing No Claim Bonus can be transferred from any two-wheeler insurer. Round-the-clock customer service via phone, email, and other means.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a licenced insurance provider with an 88.83 percent claim settlement ratio in FY20.
- Claim assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and SMS updates are available at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
- High service standards, as well as a simple claim settlement and vehicle inspection procedure.
- With a wide range of additional covers, you can customize your two-wheeler insurance from Bajaj Allianz General Insurance according to your preferences. The available covers are- EMI Protection, Zero Depreciation, NCB Protection, Helmet Cover, Personal Accident Cover, Roadside Assistance Cover, Engine Protection, and Consumables Expenses.
While it is critical to renew your policy before it expires, you can also look into two-wheeler insurance online renewal after it has expired, but this has some drawbacks. If you renew your two-wheeler insurance after it has expired, you will not only face legal issues but will also increase your risk of unexpected expenses in the event of an accident. Therefore, make sure to keep your policy valid by renewing it regularly.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.