How To Use A Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
Updated On Jul 16, 2021
A bike insurance calculator is a software tool that allows policyholders to measure a customised premium sum for their two-wheeler insurance policy. You just need to enter much information on the premium calculator, such as your bike's make, model, version, RTO venue, purchase year, and so on, to get the correct premium number.
Table of Contents
A bike insurance calculator is a web-based application that will assist you in calculating the bike insurance premium for your two-wheeler. All you have to do to get your final bike insurance premium is enter your bike's make and model, registration date, the city you ride in, and, of course, the type of bike insurance package you like, and the bike insurance calculator will help you get the best quote possible. You can personalise it even more by adding extra covers and your accrued No Claim Bonus.
How to use Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
Here's how to use our premium calculator and get the right bike insurance for your bike, step by step!
- Fill in the Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date, and City where you ride your bike.
- Pick your desired plan by clicking the 'Get Quote' button.
- A Third-Party Bike Policy or a Standard/Comprehensive Bike Policy are both options.
- Tell us about your previous bike insurance policy, including the date it expired, claim history, NCB, and so on.
- Your policy premium will now appear in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- If you choose a Standard Plan, you can set your IDV and add-ons like Zero Depreciation, Return to Invoice, Engine & Gear Protection, and more to further customise your plan.
- On the right side of the page, you'll see your final premium measured.
Benefits Of Bike Insurance Calculator
Following are some of the key benefits of using an online bike insurance premium calculator -
1. Helps Determine The Correct IDV - Having the correct IDV ensures you are properly paid for the market value of your bike in the event of complete loss or theft. Using the bike insurance calculator, you can decide the IDV for your bike based on its requirements.
2. Opt For The Right Addons - Adding the right addons to your bike insurance policy provides extra safety and coverage. A bike insurance calculator will help you figure out how different add-ons impact your premium, allowing you to choose the best combination of add-ons for your bike.
3. Choose The Right Premium - You can compare various bike insurance policy quotes using a bike insurance calculator, which can help you find the best-priced package that is tailored to your needs.
For buying bike insurance, most of us want to get it done as quickly as possible. So should you quickly pick the cheapest bike insurance out there or take some time and pick something suitable for your bike? The job of a two-wheeler insurance premium calculator is not to help you make the cheapest but, help you make the most cost-effective decision. While using a two-wheeler insurance premium calculator, you’ll notice how certain changes in factors can increase or decrease your bike insurance premium.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.