Key Features And Benefits of Reliance Health Insurance Plan
Updated On Jul 12, 2021
Table of Contents
When you compare health insurance plans over the insurance market, you come across multiple insurers who offer attractive and exclusive health insurance policies to their policyholders. You must do an ample amount of research to choose the insurance cover that is suitable for you and your family. Each and every insurer offers a unique set of benefits and features to its customers under which several facilities like medical expenses, health check-ups, ambulance charges, etc. are made available to the policyholders.
Reliance health insurance is a product of Reliance Group of Companies and is a private insurance company that provides affordable and effective health insurance plans to its customers. Established in 2000, the company offers a diverse range of health insurance products which includes standard and customized health insurance policies along with top-up covers like critical illness plans, cancer covers, etc.
About Reliance Health Insurance
With a huge customer base, Reliance health insurance is a leading company in the health insurance market and is widely known for its quality health insurance products. By customizing and designing the health insurance policies, Reliance health insurance aims to meet the crucial needs of its customers. Let us look at some of the prominent features of Reliance health insurance that makes the company stand out from its competition:
- The company has a network of 7300+ linked hospitals that provides its customers the benefit of a cashless claim settlement facility.
- The company had a claim settlement ratio of 76.43% in FY 2019-20.
- Reliance health insurance offers lifelong renewability of policies to its customers.
- You can purchase a health insurance policy from Reliance health insurance in a matter of minutes.
- Their online service enables you to buy a policy in about 10 seconds.
- It offers 24X7 claim assistance to its policyholders to take care of all the claim-related grievances of the customers.
- To enhance the transparency between the insurer and the policyholders, the company offers you the facility to video chat with the experts to seek help regarding the health insurance policy purchase, renewal, or claim.
- The company has been awarded several prestigious titles in the field of insurance marketing for its exemplary work.
Benefits of Reliance Health Insurance Plans
Following is the list of benefits that Reliance health insurance company has to offer to its policyholders:
- The autofill option of the sum assured within the policy enables the insurer to automatically refill the exhausted sum assured of the policyholder.
- You can switch the health insurance policy if you are not satisfied with the services of your existing policy. This portability option ensures that your policy benefits remain untouched due to the change in the type of plan.
- A special 5% discount is made available to a single woman or girl child while purchasing a health insurance policy.
- In the case of a named critical illness, the policy gets automatically extended by a year.
- The company enables a quick and hassle-free claim settlement process for its policyholders, thus providing you with quality services.
- Extended families can be covered under an individual health insurance policy.
Policy Terms of Reliance Health Insurance Plans
Let us look at some of the policy terms of Reliance health insurance that are common in all the health insurance policies:
- The minimum age of entry to get a health insurance cover at Reliance health insurance is 91 days.
- There is no limit on the maximum age to purchase a health insurance cover from Reliance health insurance.
- To continue availing of the features and benefits of your health insurance policy from Reliance health insurance, you can use the option of lifelong renewability of the policy.
- A 20% of co-payment is applicable on a claim made for an insured person with an age of 61 years and above.
- The general waiting period is for 30 days however, in case of pre-existing diseases it extends to consecutive 36 months from the date of purchase of the policy.
Keeping in mind the above-mentioned features and benefits of the Reliance health insurance plans, you must consider this insurer as an alternative, and carefully after going through the policy-related documents, you must purchase a suitable health insurance policy.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.