Learn Everything There Is To Know About The Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan.
Updated On May 23, 2022
Table of Contents
The Activ Health Enhanced plan from Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd. is a premium version of the Activ Health Plan. The program both safeguards and rewards your health. The Activ Health Enhanced Plan provides coverage of up to Rs. 2 crores to assist you in your quest for improved health. It also offers benefits to the insured in the form of health returns. Activ Health is a stepping stone to a healthy life since it starts with high cholesterol, diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other chronic illnesses. Additionally, it allows policyholders to select a hospital room at the start of the insurance period. In the event of unrelated illnesses or accidents within the same year, the Activ Health plan covers HealthReturns of up to 30% of annual insurance premiums and a 100% reload of the sum insured. Continue reading to learn more about the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan.
Why should you choose Aditya Birla's Activ Health Platinum Plan?
The reasons for having an Aditya Birla Activ Platinum Plan are as follows:
- Without having to pay anything out of pocket, you may obtain cashless healthcare at over 9000 network hospitals throughout India.
- To fulfill your every demand, the quantity insured options are more comprehensive, ranging from Rs 2 lakh to Rs 2 crore.
- HeathReturn, recovery benefit, chronic management program, second e-opinion for critical disorders, and expert wellness coach are some of the standout features that are well worth your money.
- The cumulative bonus increases your total covered by 50% for each claim-free year, up to a maximum of 100% or Rs 1 crore.
- You will save 7.5 percent and 10%, respectively, if you pick a 2-year or 3-year insurance term.
- A 10% preferred provider network (PPN) discount is also available.
- The Aditya Birla Active Enhanced health plan premiums are tax-deductible under section 80D of the Internal Revenue Code.
Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan Key Features
The highlights of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan are as follows:
- Floater plans for individuals and families are available.
- It provides a health checkup to the insured once a year.
- You can earn up to 100% of the premium as your health improves. These revenues might be put toward paying for additional renewal payments.
- You'll be covered for medicines, diagnostic tests, and physician consultations under the Chronic Management Program from the start if you have a lifestyle disease like diabetes, blood pressure, asthma, or hypertension.
- You will receive a one-year premium waiver if you are diagnosed with a severe condition listed on your insurance policy.
- The policy ensures that the insured amount will be fully restored. It is only accessible if the first claim is made and the covered amount has not been exhausted in the preceding year due to an unrelated illness or accident.
Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan Coverage
The Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan includes the following benefits:
- In-patient Hospitalization — It includes charges such as room rent, nursing costs, doctor's fees, OT fees, prescription costs, consultation fees, and so on that are linked with in-patient hospitalization.
- Medical Expenditures Before Hospitalization — For up to 60 days, it covers medical expenses incurred before hospitalization. Medical Expenditures After Hospital Release– It covers medical expenses for up to 180 days after hospital discharge.
- Dialysis, cataract surgery, chemotherapy, tonsillectomy, and other treatments that do not require a 24-hour hospital stay are treated with daycare treatment.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization - If hospitalization is not an option, domiciliary hospitalization reimburses the cost of care received at home.
Active Health Platinum provides individualized coverage to the insured. In addition, it rewards the insured for leading a healthy lifestyle. The three alternatives are Essential, Premiere, and the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Enhanced Plan.