Honda Dio Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance||Own Damage Bike Insurance|
Honda Dio STD109.51 cc, Petrol
Honda Dio Sports STD109.51 cc, Petrol
Honda Dio DLX109.51 cc, Petrol
Honda Dio Repsol Edition109.51 cc, Petrol
Honda Dio Sports DLX109.51 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Honda Dio Insurance
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
How to Buy Insurance for Honda Dio via InsuranceDekho
Honda Dio Bike Insurance Summary
Honda Dio is a scooter available in two variants and six colors in India. Powered by a 109 cc engine, the scooter gives a mileage of 50 kmpl. It comes with attractive features like a silent starter, external fuel filler cap, tumble flow, side stand engine inhibitor, and friction reduction technology. Also, both of its front and rear brakes are drum brakes. The 105 kg scooter has an automatic gearbox as well. It is evident from the design of the scooter that it targets the younger consumers.
Honda Dio Bike Insurance
In India, having a third party insurance as the basic legal requirement as per the Indian Motor Tariff. It covers for the third party liabilities and as a responsible citizen, you must own one to avoid being punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months. Every bike is eligible to be covered with a third party bike insurance cover and so is your Honda Dio. So, you must own one and keep renewing it timely before expiration to be able to ride legally in the country.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Bike Insurance Plan: Third Party bike insurance plan is the most basic type of cover available, purchasing which is mandatory by law in India. The plan covers for third party liabilities in case of an unfortunate event for up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plan: Standalone own-damage plan is a more useful plan for you as it solely covers for your bike’s own damages and losses. You can buy this plan only when you already have a third party bike insurance plan.
- Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan: Comprehensive bike insurance plan is a mix of third party bike insurance plan and standalone own damage bike insurance plan. It is not mandatory to purchase but can protect you against both third party liabilities as well as own-damages incurred by your bike. You can also buy add-ons when purchasing a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
How to Buy Insurance for Honda Dio from InsuranceDekho
Buying insurance for Honda Dio online at InsuranceDekho is an easy and hassle free process. You can buy an insurance policy for Honda Dio online at InsuranceDekho by following a few simple steps. Read the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Select ‘Bike’ and enter your bike’s number in the given space and click on ‘Get your Quotes’. In case you don’t remember your bike’s number, then please enter its brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, etc.
Step 3: Enter your personal details (Name and Mobile Number) and view quotes.
Step 4: From various quotes displayed, select the most suitable bike insurance plan for your Honda Dio bike as per your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay for the chosen policy. You will receive the policy document via email.
Add-ons For Your Honda Dio Bike Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Bikes
Find Right Bike Insurance Quotes by Bikes Body Type
- View Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Price
- View Honda SP 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar 150 Insurance Price
- View Honda Shine Insurance Price
- View Hero HF Deluxe Insurance Price
- View Hero Splendor Plus XTEC Insurance Price
- View Honda Unicorn Insurance Price
- View Yamaha MT 15 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15 V4 Insurance Price
- View TVS Raider Insurance Price
- View TVS Apache RTR 160 Insurance Price
- View Yamaha R15S Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Insurance Price
- View Bajaj Pulsar N160 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price
- View Honda H'ness CB350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Insurance Price
- View Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Insurance Price
- View Harley Davidson X440 Insurance Price
- View Jawa 42 Bobber Insurance Price
- View TVS Ronin Insurance Price
Partner Bike Insurance Companies
Explore Two Wheeler Insurance
Honda Dio Bike Insurance User Reviews26 Reviews
- First experienceGood and well customer support from there team . All the best easy to access what they already mentioned on there flat f...Digit General Insurance Limited bike InsuranceBy AHAMAD JANOn:31st December, 2022
- Nice experienceEasy to use . User friendly comparing to other sites. Quit awasome to create insurance for bike. And one thing. On pa...Universal Sompo bike InsuranceBy dinesh kumarOn:12th July, 2022
- excellent work Easily doneFast,good,excellent,good experience.It was easy to get it done.Even a common man can easily do the procedure.It was a go...New India bike InsuranceBy NISHA ROn:3rd June, 2022
- Apt plan detailsOn the InsuranceDekho website, the details available are relevant, which made the issuance of the Future Generali bike i...Future Generali bike InsuranceBy Yuvraj MittalOn:24th January, 2022
- Relevant plan detailsAt the InsuranceDekho website, the details available are relevant, which made issuance of Future Generali bike insuranc...Future Generali bike InsuranceBy Shahbaz SinghOn:20th December, 2021
- thank you so muchiok thanks for your help. it is best experience ever i had , howeverm y policy is not distributed as much as early. so pl...New India bike InsuranceBy JEEVITHA SOn:21st August, 2021
- great for clarityI have done in 2 minutes my insurance. never did like this. I have done in 2 minutes my insurance. never did like this.I...United India bike InsuranceBy PATNALA SRIDEVIOn:13th August, 2021
- Convenience in comparisonI am thankful to InsuranceDekho for making the process of insurance policy comparison easy and convenient for me. I made...Reliance bike InsuranceBy Anish RanjanOn:11th August, 2021
- Multiple Add-OnsI wanted to enhance the coverage of the Kotak bike insurance plan issued for my Honda Dio. At InsuranceDekho’s website I...Kotak bike InsuranceBy Rohit SatyaOn:14th July, 2021
- Keeps updatedInsuranceDekho keeps me updated regarding my upcoming installation of premium payment and renewal dates constantly throu...Edelweiss bike InsuranceBy Vir MittalOn:22nd June, 2021
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023
Honda Dio Bike Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Two-Wheeler Insurance for My Honda Dio?
When purchasing two-wheeler insurance it is best to purchase online. Purchasing online gives customers the option to check and compare the quotes offered by the two-wheeler insurance companies. Moreover, you can also check their network garages, their claim settlement ratio and their terms and conditions etc. There is no single policy that is the best when looking for the right insurance. Simply ensure that the insurance policy you select is within your budget and fulfils your requirements. Make sure you understand the basics of two-wheeler insurance, it will make sure your decision is an informed one.
Will Two-Wheeler Insurance Pay for the Cracked Windshield of My Honda Dio?
The insurance holder will pay for your damaged windshield only if you have an own damage cover. The own-damage cover takes care of your two-wheeler in case of a mishap in several different possible scenarios including vandalism, theft, fires, road accidents and damage caused by natural or manmade calamities. However, keep in mind that if the damage was caused due to some form of illegal driving or misuse of the two-wheeler the insurance company will reject your claim.
Does My Second Hand Honda Dio Need Two-Wheeler Insurance?
Yes, every two-wheeler in India must have at least third party insurance according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. This includes all second-hand two-wheelers including your Honda Dio. Since third party insurance is mandatory, if caught without it you can be punished. This includes a fine of Rs 2000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months.
What Factors Affect the Insurance Premium of My Honda Dio?
The premium amount charged for your Honda Dio insurance is determined by several factors. However, the most significant determinant is the Insured Declared Value of the two-wheeler. The IDV of your Honda Dio takes into account the age of the two-wheeler and the corresponding depreciation rate. It is also the maximum compensation the insurance company offers its customers in the event of a mishap. Thus, the older your two-wheeler the lower the IDV and this means lower premiums and claim amounts.
How to File a Claim for My Honda Dio?
To file a claim for your Honda Dio follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Contact the insurance provider and inform them about the accident as soon as you can. Also, ask about the documents you will need to provide for filing the claim.
Step 2: If the mishap with your Honda Dio was a road accident, theft or case of vandalism make sure to file an FIR at your nearest police station.
Step 3: Collect all the documents required for the claim process and submit them to your insurance provider along with the claim form duly filled.
Step 4: If the Honda Dio needs to be repaired the insurance company will first send a surveyor to assess the damage. Next, the claim will go through a verification process.
Step 5: If the claim is approved you can then take your two-wheeler to the nearest network garage and get the repairs done in a cashless manner.