Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Life T&Cs
The following T&C generally applies to IndiaFirst Life Insurance plans.
1. Nomination: The policyholder can nominate any person to receive the insurance claim in the event of his/her untimely death during the policy term. Generally, the nominee is the next of kin. A minor can be a nominee, but the insured person has to nominate another person to receive the claim on the minor's behalf. The nomination can be changed anytime during the policy term. If the nominee dies before the policyholder, it can entail a change in the nomination.
2. No Maturity Benefit: The IndiaFirst Life Insurance term insurance policy does not have any maturity benefit. However, some term insurance policies offer a return of the premiums paid by the policyholder if he/she survives the policy term.
3. Surrender Value: Generally, the IndiaFirst Life Insurance term insurance policy does not have any surrender value. However, if you choose the single premium option, you are eligible to receive surrender value if you do so within the policy term.
4. Grace Period: IRDAI stipulates a grace period of 15 days for renewing term insurance policies that come with monthly premium options. If the premium payment frequency is annual, the grace period allowed is 30 days. Policyholders should renew the policies within the grace period to enjoy the policy benefits.
5. Free Look Period: IndiaFirst Life Insurance offers a 30-day free look period from the receipt of the policy. It enables you to go through the entire document. If you want, then you can cancel your image during this period. The company deducts pro-rata risk premium and administrative charges before refunding the premium amount within 15 days.
6. No Assignment: No loan is available on the IndiaFirst Life Insurance term insurance policies. The policyholder cannot assign these policies in favor of a third person.
7. Revival Of Lapsed Policies: If your IndiaFirst Life Insurance policy lapses due to non-payment of the premium within the grace period, then you can revive it within 5 years from the date of the first unpaid premium before the policy gets matured. You have to pay all the unpaid premiums without any interest and undergo a medical test before reviving the lapsed policy. If you do not revive the lapsed policy till the expiry of the revival period, the policy is terminated. You are not entitled to receive any benefits accruing from the policy.
8. Suicide Exclusion: If the death is due to suicide within the first 12 months from the date of commencement of risk or the date of revival, the nominee is entitled to receive a minimum of 80% of the total premiums paid until the date or the surrender value, whichever is higher. However, the policy should be in force.
9. Inform Changes: The policyholder has the responsibility to inform IndiaFirst Life Insurance if there is any change in the address or contact details.
10. Exclusive Rights and Jurisdiction: IndiaFirst Life Insurance has the exclusive rights to alter/delete any of the terms and conditions under this policy by sending a prior notice of 30 days subject to prior approval of the Regulatory Authority. All claims, disputes, and differences under the IndiaFirst Life Insurance term policy are governed by Indian laws and are subject to the jurisdiction of Indian Courts.
Latest News on IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- A waiver of charge rider is a protection strategy condition that forgoes premium installments if the policyholder turns out to be basically sick, truly harmed, or debilitated. Different specifications might apply, for example, meeting explicit wellbeing a
- IndiaFirst is an organisation providing many financial services in India since its incorporation in the year 2009. The life insurance company is also in collaboration and being promoted by Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda along with the United Kingdom’s leadin
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
A waiver of charge rider is a protection strategy condition ...31 August 2021
IndiaFirst is an organisation providing many financial servi...16 July 2021
IndiaFirst Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at IndiaFirst Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.