Top 3 Money Back Plans To Buy In 2022
Updated On Jan 05, 2022
Table of Contents
One of the most important features of money return insurance is that it provides a predictable stream of income at predetermined periods, allowing the insured to satisfy his or her financial responsibilities throughout the length of the policy. This plan also provides a guaranteed return on investment as well as the possibility to diversify one's money through several investment options. With the information shown above, it should be clear that this is an excellent option for those who want the benefits of both insurance and a consistent income. So, what's the next step? Now, if you're interested in investing in a Money Back plan, stay reading to learn about the top Money Back plans available.
Top Money Back Policies in 2022
The following are the best Money Back schemes to consider
1. HDFC Life Super Income Plan
HDFC Life Super Income Plan is a non-linked, limited-pay money back plan from HDFC Life. When the premium payment period is through, the policy pays the policyholder for the remainder of the policy term. Once the premium-paying duration is over, the policyholder will get a monthly income in the form of payback in the plan for 8 to 15 years. If the policyholder dies within this time, the death benefit is paid to the nominee in the plan, and the policy is canceled.
HDFC Life Super Income Plan Advantages and Benefits
- The plan has a premium payment duration of eight, ten, or twelve years.
- This plan has an annual income guarantee.
- Throughout the premium-paying term and pay-out period, the policyholder is covered for life.
- This plan does not require a medical exam to be enrolled in.
2. ABSLI Vision MoneyBack Plus Plan
Aditya Birla is a businessman and philanthropist The Sun Life Insurance Vision Moneyback Plus Plan is a non-participating life insurance plan that offers both life insurance and a cash payout. The amount of money back will be determined by the policy's duration. Every 4 or 5 years, until the conclusion of the policy term, the policyholder will receive a predetermined proportion of the base sum insured in the form of money. If the policyholder lives the policy term, the money return plan provides assured maturity benefits. If the policyholder dies within the policy's term, the nominee will be paid the necessary death benefits, and the policy will be terminated.
ABSLI Vision MoneyBack Plus Plan Advantages and Benefits
- Guaranteed Survival Benefit - Every 4th or 5th policy anniversary, as chosen at the start.
- Death benefit comprises Sum Assured on Death, plus Accrued Regular Bonuses, plus Terminal Bonus (if any)
- Maturity benefits include the final payout as well as any accrued bonuses up to that point, as well as a terminal bonus (if any)
3. Bajaj Allianz Cash Assure
Bajaj Allianz Cash Assure is a traditional Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company money back life insurance coverage. The policy provides cashback to the policyholder at regular intervals to help them fulfill short-term financial goals. By paying an additional premium, the policyholder can add optional riders to the base plan, increasing the value of the coverage. The policy includes a 15-day and 30-day free look period.
Bajaj Allianz Cash Assure Advantages/Benefits
- The strategy includes: Money Back guarantee of up to 150 percent of the guaranteed amount
- There are four policy periods to choose from 16, 20, 24, and 28 years.
- Female policyholders receive discounted rates.
- Option to add a rider to increase the plan's value
- In the plan, there is a survival and death benefit.
- As per the current Income Tax regulations, there is a tax benefit.
A Money Back guarantee is one of the finest methods to manage your life investment insurance. You will get money at regular intervals during the policy term, a sum assured at the end of the policy term, and bonus amounts as stipulated by the insurer, as well as suitable insurance coverage during the policy time. A complete Money Back plan makes sense for an investor looking for a policy that offers guaranteed returns as well as rewards at different stages of life to help pay for major future costs.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.