What Is The Procedure For Paying Shriram General Insurance Premiums Online?
Updated On Oct 18, 2023
Shriram General Insurance provides a variety of renewal payment alternatives; learn how to pay your premium online.
Table of Contents
Shriram General Insurance Company was established in 2012 as a joint venture between Shriram Capital Ltd. and Sanlam Limited (South Africa). Shriram General Insurance has earned the "Excellence in Growth Award" for the last two years (2011 & 2012). The general insurance company has 209 locations around the country and employs over 60,000 dedicated specialists who have helped the company serve over 12 million customers to date. It allows several premium payment options, the most straightforward of which is online payment. The firm has risen to become India's fastest-growing multi-line and first-choice general insurance provider as a consequence of these exceptional outcomes. The company, on the other hand, achieves such remarkable outcomes owing to a countrywide network of more than 2,000 network garages designed to provide rapid assistance to its policyholders.
Online Premium Payment for Shriram General Insurance
The General Insurance Company is dedicated to satisfying its clients' needs, fostering talent, and empowering underprivileged communities with a native technological platform. The company's approach has ensured its long-term viability and development for more than three decades. To achieve that goal, the company is always working on new goods and implementing cutting-edge IT into its operations. It has dramatically sped up the company's processes while also increasing customer satisfaction.
The internet is the most convenient and fastest method of payment. It may be done using a credit or debit card, as well as through internet banking.
What is the Process for Making an Online Payment?
The following are the steps for making an online payment:
- The official website of Shriram General Insurance may be found here.
- Car, Two Wheeler, Home, Travel Personal Injury, or PM Fasal are the alternatives available Bima Yojana
- If you choose the 'Quick Renew' option, you will be sent to the payment page.
- Your phone number, registration number, or insurance policy number must all be provided. You'll need to input other information such as the vehicle registration number, engine number, and chassis number if you're buying a car.
- Click 'Renew' after filling in the relevant information.
- Make a payment using a credit/debit card or through net banking.
- When you make a payment, your insurance will be renewed.
Shriram General Insurance's Customer Mobile App
Using the company's mobile app, here's how to make a payment:
- Google Play/App Store is where you can get the program.
- Check that you have read all of the terms and conditions before proceeding.
- Log in to the app.
- From the drop-down menu, click "Our Products."
- Choose from a Shriram General Insurance Policy or a Buy/Renew Insurance Policy.
- You'll be able to pay the premium after entering your bank account details.
The Advantages of Online Payment
The advantages of making a payment online are listed below.
- It's a paperless and hassle-free system.
- All transactions are safe and secure since they are encrypted.
- There are various alternatives for making a payment.
- You may save up to 40% on your insurance if you purchase it online.
- It takes 5 minutes to renew your license.
Shriram General Insurance is a well-known insurance company in India. You may pay for your renewal both on the app and on the website. Shriram General Insurance offers a wide choice of general insurance products to satisfy every need, minute, and scenario, including Motor Insurance, Travel Insurance, Home Insurance, Fire Insurance, Liability Only Insurance, Marine Insurance, Engineering Insurance, Rural Insurance, and more. Clients choose the general insurance company's insurance solutions since they are all fairly priced and give complete risk coverage.