Top Car Insurance Plans
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Maximum Cashless Garages
- Over Night Vehicle Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Hyundai Santro Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Car Insurance||Third Party Car Insurance||Own Damage Car Insurance|
Hyundai Santro GLS II - Euro I999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro GLS I - Euro I1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro GLS II - Euro IIPetrol
Hyundai Santro GLS I - Euro II999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro L2999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro GS zipDrive - Euro II999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro LE999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro LP - Euro II999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro DX999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro LE zipPlus999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro LS zipDrive Euro II999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro LS999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro NewPetrol
Hyundai Santro LP - Euro I1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro LS zipPlus1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro LS zipDrive Euro I999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro LP999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro LP zipPlusPetrol
Hyundai Santro L1999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro D Lite1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro GS zipDrive - Euro I999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro GS zipPlus999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro AT999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro AT CNG999 cc, CNG
Hyundai Santro Era1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro GS999 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Era Executive1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Era Executive BSIV1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna BSIV1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz SE BSIV1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz SE1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna Corp Edition1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz BSIV1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna CNG BSIV1086 cc, CNG
Hyundai Santro Magna AMT BSIV1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna AMT1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Magna Corp Edition AMT1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz SE AMT1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz SE AMT BSIV1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Asta1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Asta BSIV1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz CNG BSIV1086 cc, CNG
Hyundai Santro Magna CNG1086 cc, CNG
Hyundai Santro Magna Executive CNG1086 cc, CNG
Hyundai Santro Sportz AMT1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz AMT BSIV1086 cc, Petrol
Hyundai Santro Sportz Executive CNG1086 cc, CNG
Hyundai Santro Sportz CNG1086 cc, CNG
Hyundai Santro Asta AMT1086 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Hyundai Santro Key Specifications
₹2.72 Lakhs onwards
20.3 to 20.3 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Santro Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Hyundai Santro Summary
Hyundai Santro is a comfortable 5-seater hatchback which is available in 13 variants. The base model of Santro is Era executive and the top variant is Hyundai Santro asta AMT. The car has a CNG engine and one petrol engine on offer and the cubic capacity of both the engines is 1086.Hyundai Santro is available with Automatic and Manual transmission. It has a width of 1645 mm, a length of 3610 mm and a wheelbase of 2400 mm. The boot space offered by Hyundai Santro is 235 litres. The key features of Hyundai Santro include power steering, Anti lock braking system, driver airbag, wheel covers, passenger airbag, power windows front etc. and the safety specifications includes child safety locks, central locking, rear seat belts, seat belt warning, anti-theft device, speed alert etc.
Hyundai Santro Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner is compulsorily required to have a minimum of a third party insurance policy. If the owner of the car does not have a third party cover then he shall be liable for a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or an imprisonment of up to 3 months. It offers financial coverage from losses and damages that are caused to a third party from your car.
Types of Car Insurance Plans
Below are the various types of car insurance coverage for your Hyundai Santro car:
1. Third Party Cover – A third party coverage covers financial liabilities that can arise towards a third party or property damage by the car of the policyholder. Third party cover can also be called liability only policy. In case of injuries to the third party, the compensation is determined by a court of law and on the other hand the coverage for property damage is up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover – The Standalone own-damage insurance offers a compensation for the financial obligations arising due to damages or any loss sustained by the own car in an accident or due to a mishappening.
3. Comprehensive Cover – A Comprehensive Cover is an all-round cover that gives you financial shield against the liabilities that the policyholder may incur because of property damage due to an accidental event and towards a third party.
How To Buy Insurance For Hyundai Santro From InsuranceDekho
Get the best car insurance solutions at InsuranceDekho. Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Hyundai Santro car:
Step 1: Visit the official site of InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Under the “Get Your Quote” section , enter your car’s number. You can also get the insurance quotes for your car by entering details like brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year etc.
Step 3: Provide your name and contact number to get car insurance quotes.
Step 4: Choose a car insurance quote as per your budget and requirement.
Step 5: Once you select the insurance quote, you need to make the payment for your selected insurance plan and you will get its policy document via email.
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Santro Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Price
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Price
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
- View Renault KWID Insurance Price
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Price
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
- View Honda City Insurance Price
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Price
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Price
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
- View Renault Triber Insurance Price
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Hyundai Santro Car Insurance User Reviews56 Reviews
- Policy RenewalQuick and Easy renewal of policy! Tried other sites however, seems like this is the fastest. I do hope the claim service...Digit General Insurance Limited car InsuranceBy ushadevi HiremathOn:6th September, 2022
- Multiple choice of policiesFelt cheaper and had more options compared to Policy Bazaar. Rishabh called and helped so could immediately get the insu...Icici Lombard car InsuranceBy KUSUMA S SHETTYOn:30th June, 2022
- Fantastic ServiceFantastic service... Agent explained clearly... Rightly to choose insurancedekho.. Should be recommended to others als...Icici Lombard car InsuranceBy Nitin Shivaji KalbhorOn:15th September, 2021
- Good experienceVery good experience, very good experience, very good experience, very good experience, very good experience, very good ...Hdfc Ergo car InsuranceBy Vishal PatelOn:22nd August, 2021
- Multiple Policy TypesInsuranceDekho portal offers different types of car insurance policies due to which I could choose the best for me based...Universal Sompo car InsuranceBy Ishant MathurOn:13th July, 2021
- Good policyI had a great experience at InsuranceDekho. Very well supported by staff and good policy selected for future and family ...Hdfc Ergo car InsuranceBy POONAM RANIOn:5th May, 2021
- Got to know IDV valueI have a Hyundai Santro. The car is with me for two years and is insured with Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy. I was ...Bajaj Allianz car InsuranceBy Souvik SinhaOn:26th April, 2021
- Convinced by PrakashGot a call by Mr. Prakash from Insu Dekho and was convinced the suggestions from Prakash ji. He told me that future assi...Icici Lombard car InsuranceBy S S SRIVASTAVAOn:23rd February, 2021
- So easy and convenientSo easy to buy and very friendly to understand in short time. Rate is also less than as other insurance company. I surel...United India car InsuranceBy DINESH SINGH RAWATOn:11th January, 2021
- Zero paperworkIssuing Kotak car insurance policy for my Hyundai Santro Xing was a wonderful experience on InsuranceDekho. I did not ha...Kotak car InsuranceBy Hina Khan On:21st December, 2020
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Hyundai Santro Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Santro?
The best car insurance for your Santro is one that fits your requirements and price point. The easiest way to find a policy that works for you is to purchase online. With a few clicks, you can compare different car insurance providers, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages to make an informed choice. You can also check their claim settlement ratio. It is an effective tool to measure the reputation of the insurance provider. Also, check customer reviews to understand their customer service quality.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Santro’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
Yes, car insurance will cover the cost of your shattered windshield if it was caused due to a mishap. But only if you have either a standalone own damage cover or a comprehensive cover. Additionally, keep in mind if there was any illegal driving involved in the mishap the insurance provider will compensate for the damages.
Does My Second Hand Santro Need Car Insurance?
Yes, your second hand Santro and every other car driving on Indian roads are required to have at least a third party insurance according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Getting caught on the road without it can mean that you receive a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or are imprisoned for up to 3 months. Additionally, purchasing third party insurance is beneficial, it takes care of third party liabilities in case of a mishap including bodily injuries, death and property damage.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Santro?
The insurance premium amount of your Santro is primarily determined by the Insured Declared Value of the car. The IDV is also the highest amount of compensation the insurance provider will give the policyholder in case of theft or total loss. The IDV is affected by the age of the car. This means, due to the depreciation rate, the older the car the lower the IDV, the claim amount and the insurance premium.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Santro?
To make a car insurance claim for your Santro follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: If your car was stolen, or there was a road accident or a case of vandalism, file an FIR at the nearest police station.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider by contacting them on the helpline and remember to confirm the documents you are required to submit.
- Step 3: Submit the required documents along with a duly filled claim form.
- Step 4: In case the car needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send a surveyor. They will check the car and draw up a report. After this, your claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved.
- Step 5: Once approved you can take your car to a garage and get it repaired. If you choose a network garage, you have the added benefit of the insurance provider settling the bill in a cashless manner.