Top Car Insurance Plans
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Maximum Cashless Garages
- Over Night Vehicle Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Mahindra Bolero Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Car Insurance||Third Party Car Insurance||Own Damage Car Insurance|
Mahindra Bolero B21498 cc, Diesel
Mahindra Bolero B41498 cc, Diesel
Mahindra Bolero B61498 cc, Diesel
Mahindra Bolero B6 Opt1498 cc, Diesel
Calculate Your Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Mahindra Bolero Key Specifications
₹7.64 Lakhs onwards
16 to 21 kmpl
Mahindra Bolero Summary
Mahindra Bolero is a car that can dominate any road, and can be taken on any terrain. The car has a diesel engine of 1498 cc, that generates a power of 74.96bhp@3600 rpm and torque of 210Nm@1600-2200rpm. The car comes in manual transmission only. The spacious 7-seater car has a length of 3995 mm, width of 1745 mm, and height of 1880 mm. The SUV is offered in three variants, namely B4, B6, and B6 (Opt). The amazing features of the car including status bending headlamps, airbag and ABS, new tail lamps, X-shaped bumper, new bold grille, stylish fog lamps, etc. give you an uncompromising comfort.
Mahindra Bolero Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, it is mandatory to have at least a third party car insurance policy to be able to ride legally on the Indian roads. It is the most basic type of car insurance policy that protects you from expenses incurred due to a third party. In case you do not have one, then you will be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months. To know more about types of car insurance plans, read below.
Types of Insurance Cover
- Third Party Cover: Third party insurance cover is mandatory by law and offers protection against damages and losses caused due to a third party individual, property, or vehicle. The policy is the most affordable one and offers coverage for the property damage expenses for a maximum of Rs. 7.5 Lakh.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover: As the name suggests, standalone own-damage car insurance policy specifically covers your car’s own damages and losses. The damages may include accidental damages, theft or vandalism, damages due to transit, natural calamity, etc.
- Comprehensive Cover: Comprehensive cover offers protection against both third party expenses as well as standalone own-damage expenses. This cover is not mandatory by law but offers utmost protection to your car and hence, is the most preferred one.
How to Buy Insurance for Mahindra Bolero from InsuranceDekho?
At InsuranceDekho, buying a car insurance policy is just a matter of a few minutes. Not only the process is less time taking, but also guarantees complete transparency. To buy a reliable car insurance policy for your Mahindra Bolero car, you just need to follow the simple steps given below:
Step 1: Click on the Car tab after visiting InsuranceDekho.
Step 2: Enter your car’s number in the “Get Your Quote” section. However, if you don’t know the number of your car, then you can enter other details such as the make, model, variant, fuel type, registration year, registration place, etc.
Step 3: Enter your Name and Mobile number. After this, you will get suitable car insurance quotes displayed on your screen.
Step 4: From the ones displayed on your screen, choose the most suitable car insurance quote.
Step 5: Pay for the selected car insurance policy through flexible modes of payment offered. You will be sent the policy document via email.
Add-ons For Your Mahindra Bolero Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Price
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Price
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
- View Renault KWID Insurance Price
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Price
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
- View Honda City Insurance Price
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Price
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
- View Renault Triber Insurance Price
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Mahindra Bolero Car Insurance User Reviews4 Reviews
- Customer care serviceI am extremely happy with my experience with InsuranceDekho. They have a dedicated team of executives. I bought the TATA...Tata Aig car InsuranceBy Vipul VermaOn:16th February, 2022
- Correct information providedI was looking for a car insurance policy for my Mahindra Bolero Power Plus car. I landed on the InsuranceDekho’s, the we...Edelweiss car InsuranceBy Aman BhukerOn:16th December, 2021
- Amazing featuresInsuranceDekho has a plethora of amazing features. Starting from their paperless policy to easy purchase and amazing sup...Kotak car InsuranceBy Kavita ChandakOn:26th November, 2020
- Easy renewal procedureInsuranceDekho offered me a simple process to renew my Bharti AXA car insurance plan in just a few minutes. I purchased ...Bharti Axa car InsuranceBy Hemant GuptaOn:3rd June, 2020
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023
Mahindra Bolero Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Bolero?
The easiest way to find a car insurance policy for your Bolero is to purchase car insurance online. With just a few clicks you can compare different car insurance companies, their network of cashless garages and the quotes they offer. Moreover, you can look at the various articles on car insurance to make sure your choice is an informed one.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Bolero’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
Yes, car insurance providers will cover the cost of your shattered windshield. However, you have to have an own damage cover either as part of a comprehensive plan or as standalone cover. Own-damage covers offer compensation for a variety of situations including theft, road accidents, vandalism, natural and manmade calamities.
Does My Second Hand Bolero Need Car Insurance?Yes, your second-hand Bolero will require at least third party insurance. Having third party insurance is compulsory for every car driving on Indian roads according to the Indian Motor Tariff. The cover will compensate for third party liabilities including bodily injury, death and property damage in the event of a mishap.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Bolero?
The insurance premium of your car is determined by the insured declared value of the car. This is the maximum amount the insurance provider will compensate you in case of a mishap for your Bolero. The IDV is affected by the age of the car. The depreciation rate of the car makes the IDV lower. Hence, the older the car, the lower the premium amount and claim amount.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Bolero?
The following steps will guide you in filing a car insurance claim for your Bolero:
Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station in case of a mishap such as a road accident, vandalism or theft. If your car was damaged during a natural or man made calamity, take pictures or a video showing the damage clearly if possible.
Step 2: Contact the insurance provider and inform them about the situation. Remember to also confirm the documents requirements that are required. They may differ for every situation.
Step 3: Submit the claim form duly filled along with the required documents.
Step 4: If the car needs to be repaired the insurance provider will first send the surveyor. They will assess the damage of the car and draw up a report. Your claim will then go through a verification process before it can be approved.
Step 5: Once the claim is approved you can take it to a network garage and get the repairs done. The insurance provider will then settle the bill in a cashless manner.