Top Car Insurance Plans
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Maximum Cashless Garages
- Over Night Vehicle Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Volkswagen Polo Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Car Insurance||Third Party Car Insurance||Own Damage Car Insurance|
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Trendline999 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Trendline BSIV999 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Comfortline999 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Comfortline BSIV999 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo Turbo Edition999 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI Trendline1498 cc, Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus999 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus BSIV999 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Comfortline999 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI Comfortline1498 cc, Diesel
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Comfortline AT999 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.0 MPI Highline Plus AT999 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI Highline Plus1498 cc, Diesel
Volkswagen Polo GT TSI BSIV1197 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo GT 1.5 TDI1498 cc, Diesel
Volkswagen Polo GT 1.0 TSI Matt Edition999 cc, Petrol
Volkswagen Polo Legend Edition999 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Volkswagen Polo Key Specifications
₹5.83 Lakhs onwards
16.47 to 18.78 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Volkswagen Polo via InsuranceDekho
Volkswagen Polo Summary
Volkswagen Polo is a 5-seater hatchback which is gaining popularity among the Indian buyers with its great performance. Designed by its German automaker, Polo is available in 8 variants featuring both petrol and diesel engines. Polo claims to give a mileage of 15.62 kmpl and is available in 7 different colours - Carbon Steel, Lapiz Blue, Toffee Brown, Sunset Red, Flash Red, Candy White, and Reflex Silver. The key features of Volkswagen Polo include power steering, anti-lock braking system, automatic climate control and airbags for driver as well as passengers.
Volkswagen Polo Car Insurance
In order to drive a car in India, you are required to have at least a third party car insurance policy. This plan shields you against the liabilities which you may incur towards a third party due to an accident of your car. If you are caught driving a car without a valid insurance policy, you can be penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or jail term of up to 3 months. Thus, if you have a Volkswagen Polo or are planning to purchase one, do make sure you buy a valid insurance policy for it to avoid legal consequences.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Cover
An accident can result in third party liabilities such as bodily injuries, death, temporary/permanent disability, property damage of a third party. This plan compensates you for all such third party liabilities. The coverage for third party property damage is limited to Rs. 7.5 lakh. The amount of compensation in such cases is decided by a court of law.
2. Standalone Own-Damage Cover
This plan covers only the own-damages incurred by your car in an accident, natural calamity, fire, riots, etc. This plan also covers the theft of your car.
3. Comprehensive Cover
This plan is a bundled cover which insures you against both third party liabilities as well as own-damages sustained by your car in a mishap.
How to buy Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Dzire via InsuranceDekho
You can purchase of a car insurance policy for Volkswagen Polo instantly at InsuranceDekho by following the given steps:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho
Step 2: If you know your car number, then enter that, otherwise proceed by selecting your car brand, model, variant and fuel type.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get the quotes.
Step 4: Select the plan which suits your requirements. Make the payment using a debit card, credit card or net banking. You are done. You will get your policy document at your email address.
Add-ons For Your Volkswagen Polo Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Price
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Price
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
- View Renault KWID Insurance Price
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Price
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
- View Honda City Insurance Price
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Price
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Price
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
- View Renault Triber Insurance Price
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023
Volkswagen Polo Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance for My Polo?
Finding a car insurance policy that is best suited to your needs and the needs of the car is now a simple process. You can simply choose to purchase car insurance online and with just a few clicks you can compare the different car insurance providers, the quotes they offer and their network of cashless garages. Moreover, if you have any doubts regarding car insurance you can also read the many articles on car insurance available on our website.
Will Car Insurance Cover the Cost of My Polo’s Shattered Windshield in Case of an Accident?
Car insurance will cover the cost of your shattered windshield if you have an own damage cover. This type of cover takes care of the policyholder’s car in a variety of situations including theft, vandalism, road accidents, natural and manmade calamities. However, keep in mind, if there was any kind of illegal driving during the mishap the insurance provider is no longer obligated to compensate for your losses.
Does My Second Hand Polo Need Car Insurance?
Yes, every car driving on Indian roads including your second hand Polo requires a car insurance policy. Having third party insurance is compulsory for every vehicle driving on Indian roads according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Moreover, in case you are caught without it you can be fined Rs. 2,000 and or be imprisoned for up to 3 months.
What are the Factors that Affect the Insurance Premium of My Polo?
The insurance premium amount of your car is determined to a great extent by the Insured Declared VAlue of the car. This is the maximum amount the insurance provider will compensate the policyholder in case of a mishap and it takes into account the depreciation rate of the car.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Polo?
To claim insurance for your Polo, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station in case of a theft, vandalism or a road accident. In case of damage due to a natural or man made calamity, try to take pictures of the car if possible.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider about the situation and confirm the list of documents you are required to submit.
- Step 3: Submit the documents required along with the claim form duly filled to the insurance provider.
- Step 4: If the car requires repairs the insurance provider will first send a surveyor to assess the damage. Once checked they will draw up a report. Subsequently, your claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved.
- Step 5: Once approved you can take the car to the nearest garage and get it repaired. If you choose to go to a network garage the reimbursement can be handled in a cashless manner by the insurance provider.