Top Car Insurance Plans
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Maximum Cashless Garages
- Over Night Vehicle Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Maruti Omni Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Car Insurance||Third Party Car Insurance||Own Damage Car Insurance|
Maruti Omni MPI CARGO BSIII W/ IMMOBILISER796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni 5 Seater BSII796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni 5 Seater796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni MPI STD BSIII 5-STR W/ IMMOBILISER796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni 8 Seater BSII796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni BSIII 8-STR W/ IMMOBILISERPetrol
Maruti Omni MPI STD BSIII 8-STR W/ IMMOBILISER796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni LPG CARGO BSIII W IMMOBILISER796 cc, LPG
Maruti Omni MPI CARGO BSIV796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni CNG796 cc, CNG
Maruti Omni LPG STD BSIVLPG
Maruti Omni LPG STD BSIII 5-STR W IMMOBILISERLPG
Maruti Omni MPI STD BSIV 5 str796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni E MPI STD 8 str796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni E MPI STD796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni Limited Edition796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni 5 Seater BSIV796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni 8 Seater BSIV796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni MPI Ambulance BSIV796 cc, Petrol
Maruti Omni Maruti Omni MPI STD BSIII 5-STR W/ IMMOBILISER796 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Maruti Omni Insurance Price
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Maruti Omni Key Specifications
₹2.17 Lakhs onwards
10.9 to 16.8 kmpl
Petrol, CNG, LPG
5, 8 Seater
How to Buy Insurance for Omni Insurance via InsuranceDekho
Maruti Omni Summary
Maruti Omni is a convenient 5-seater MPV car. It runs on petrol and delivers a mileage up to 16.8 km/litre with manual transmission. Omni has a boot space of 525 litres and an engine capacity of up to 796 cc. It offers a variety of features like reclining front seats, sliding doors, dashboard with cup holder, adjustable front seat restraints. With safety features like Anti-lock braking system, steering lock, child safety locks, impact beams make it safe to ride. It is available in petrol, CNG, LPG and in 4 different colors.
Maruti Omni Car Insurance
It is mandatory for every car owner to have a third party insurance policy. Indian Motor tariff states that if the owner is not having third party cover then there is an imprisonment of up to 3 months and/or fine of Rs.2000. It offers coverage from losses and damages which are caused to a third party from your car.
Types of Car Insurance Plans
Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Maruti Omni car:
- Third Party Cover – It offers you insurance to cover your monetary liabilities which can rise towards third party and property damage from your car. Third party cover is also known as liability only policy. The coverage for property damage is up to Rs. 7.5 lakh and in case of injuries, the compensation is decided by a court of law.
- Standalone Own-Damage Cover – The own-damage insurance offers compensation for the expenses arising due to damages or any loss sustained by your own car in an accident or due to mishappening.
- Comprehensive Cover – This all-round cover gives you financial protection against the liabilities that you may incur regarding property damage due to an accidental event and towards third party.
How to Buy Insurance for Maruti Omni From InsuranceDekho
Get the best car insurance solutions at InsuranceDekho. Follow the steps given below to get a car insurance coverage for your Maruti Omni car:
Step 1: Visit the official website InsuranceDekho
Step 2: In the “Get Your Quote” section , enter your car’s number. You can also get the insurance quotes by entering details like brand, model, fuel type, variant, registration year, and registration location, etc.
Step 3: Enter your name and mobile number to get car insurance quotes
Step 4: Choose a car insurance quote based on your budget and requirement
Step 5: After the insurance quote is selected, you have to make the payment for your chosen insurance plan, you will get its policy document via email.
Add-ons For Your Maruti Omni Car Insurance
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Price
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Price
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
- View Renault KWID Insurance Price
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Price
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
- View Honda City Insurance Price
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Price
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
- View Renault Triber Insurance Price
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Maruti Omni Car Insurance User Reviews15 Reviews
- Got details about network garagesI have a Shriram car insurance policy for my Maruti Omni car. I wanted to get my car repaired but I had little informati...Shriram car InsuranceBy Nipun ImaniOn:21st December, 2021
- Details of network garagesI own a Maruti Omni car which is secured with a Shriram car insurance policy. I wanted to get it repaired but didn’t hav...Shriram car InsuranceBy Rahul JhaOn:25th November, 2021
- Wide budget rangeI had a tight budget when I was looking for a befitting car insurance policy for my Maruti Omni. I came across insurance...Hdfc Ergo car InsuranceBy Aniket LahiriOn:16th April, 2021
- Very awesomeAwesome to use very handy to all its essential.and helping with different types and companies option to choose varies wi...Future Generali car InsuranceBy LAUKIK J SHAHOn:19th February, 2021
- I am extremely impressedThe person who contacted me was very helpful and cooperative. I am happy to deal with him. I will always take my motor i...Iffco Tokio car InsuranceBy SUSHIL VERMAOn:10th December, 2020
- Quality serviceI hold the Future Generali policy for my Maruti Omni. I was facing a little trouble with my insurance. I rang the custom...Future Generali car InsuranceBy Suman KayalOn:20th November, 2020
- User friendly platformGood platform for insurance renewal and it is very fast and easy and reliable and trust worthy and the data is well mai...Iffco Tokio car InsuranceBy SIDDARTH N HOn:29th October, 2020
- Cost-effective policiesInsuranceDekho is very cost-effective. It provided me with a list of budget-friendly policies. I got my Maruti Omni insu...Bajaj Allianz car InsuranceBy Tanvi SinghOn:29th October, 2020
- Great supportI am thrilled to get the incredibly great assistance from the team of InsuranceDekho. I am very thankful for all the ser...New India car InsuranceBy RAMDAS SAHUOn:12th September, 2020
- Very good support from your executiveYour executive assisted me very well. I am happy with his support. He helped me get my policy very quickly.Reliance car InsuranceBy JONATH C JOSHUAOn:25th May, 2020
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023
Maruti Omni Car Insurance FAQs
What is the Best Car Insurance Plan for My Omni?
When looking for a good car insurance policy it is crucial to understand that there is no one best car insurance policy out there. The best car insurance for you is one that best suits your needs. To find an effective and affordable car insurance policy it is best to have the basic car insurance knowledge and then compare different policies online to find one that suits you best.
Will Car Insurance Pay for the Windshield of My Omni if it Gets Shattered in an Accident?
Car insurance will only pay for the cost of your shattered windshield only if you have purchased an own-damage cover. You can purchase this cover either as a standalone cover or as part of a comprehensive plan. Keep in mind that if the mishap occurred due to some form of illegal driving the insurance provider will not compensate for the costs.
Does My Second Hand Omni Need Car Insurance?
Yes, every car driving on Indian roads along with those which are second hand are required to have at least a third party insurance. If caught without it you can be punished with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or be imprisoned for up to 3 months. The third party insurance will cover third party liabilities including bodily injury, death and property damage.
What Factors Affect My Omni Car Insurance Prices?
The premium of your car’s insurance policy is dependent most importantly on the Insured Declared Value of the Car. The IDV is the maximum amount that the insurance provider will compensate in case of a mishap and is affected by the depreciation rate of the car. The older your car the lower the IDV and the premium amount for the car.
How to Claim Car Insurance for My Omni?
Following are the steps that will help you in filing a car insurance claim:
- Step 1: File an FIR at the nearest police station in case of a theft, road accident or case of vandalism.
- Step 2: Inform the insurance provider about the situation and confirm the list of documents you need to provide.
- Step 3: Submit the claim form duly filled along with the required documents to the insurance provider.
- Step 4: If the car needs to be repaired, the insurance provider will first send a surveyor to check the damage. After this, your claim will go through a verification process before it can be approved.
- Step 5: You can take your car to a network garage and get the repairs done in a cashless manner. Or you can go to a non-network garage and receive reimbursement for the repairs later. In cases of total damage or theft, the insurance provider will compensate the IDV of the car after you hand keys, documents or any other items related to the car.