Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
While looking for a good life insurance policy, I found that InsuranceDekho provides valuable resources and information about life insurance. It's a one-stop shop for all the knowledge you need to make an informed decision. I could easily purchase the SBI Life Insurance Policy.Read More
Latest News on SBI Life Insurance
- SBI Life term insurance premium receipt download process is quick and easy. The policyholders can visit the official website of SBI Life Insurance and download the policy receipt online with ease. Read on to know the complete process.
- If the policyholder fails to pay the premium for SBI Term Insurance, then the term insurance policy will lapse. However, you can get your policy revived. Read on to understand how.
- SBI Life Insurance policy renewal payments can be done in a few easy steps. You can pay premiums both online and offline. Read on to find out the process of making payments for a life insurance plan.
- SBI Life Insurance premium payment process is quick and easy. Individuals can choose to pay either online through internet banking, UPI, the SBI website, or offline according to their convenience. Read on to find out how to pay your SBI life insurance pre
- SBI Life pension plans offer death cover on the life guaranteed, which is payable to the nominee during the policy term. Policyholders receive vesting benefits.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
SBI Life term insurance premium receipt download process is ...15 March 2023
If the policyholder fails to pay the premium for SBI Term In...17 February 2023
SBI Life Insurance policy renewal payments can be done in a ...05 January 2023
SBI Life Insurance premium payment process is quick and easy...03 January 2023
The Saral Pension Plan from SBI Life allows investors to pur...28 December 2022
User Reviews on SBI Life Insurance Alternatives
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- LIC of India
- Canara HSBC Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- Aegon Life Insurance
- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Insurance
- Pramerica Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
- HDFC Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Ageas Federal
- TATA AIA
- Sahara India Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Future Generali India Life Insurance
Disclaimer: InsuranceDekho does not endorse, rate or recommend any particular insurance company or insurance plan.
Claim Process at SBI Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About SBI Life Insurance
Why should I choose SBI Life Insurance?
SBI Life offers a variety of comprehensive plans that you can choose from according to your requirements and budget. SBI Life insurance has a high Claim Settlement Ratio of 94.52% FY 2019-20. The plans offered by SBI Life Insurance are affordable.
What all life insurance plans does SBI Life offer?
SBI provides Protection plans (Term plans), Online Plans, Savings Plans, Wealth Creation Plans, Retirement Plans and Child Plans.
What is the grace period of SBI Life Insurance plans?
SBI offers a 30 days grace period for the premium due date for yearly, half-yearly and quarterly mode of premium and 15 days for monthly mode of premium. The policy will not lapse during the grace period and will lapse thereafter if no premium is paid.
What factors will determine the premium of SBI Life Insurance plans?
Policyholder’s age, sum assured, gender, lifestyle, job, medical history, type of policy and tenure of the policy and Riders (if any) are some of the factors that determine the premium of SBI Life Insurance Plans.
What is the Claim settlement Ratio of SBI Life Insurance?
SBI Life Insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 94.52% for the year 2019-20.