Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Oriental Car Insurance Add on Covers
Oriental Insurance offers few but useful add-on covers with its car insurance policies. These add-on covers help you extend the insurance cover of your plan. These add-ons can be opted with Oriental Comprehensive as well as Standalone Own-Damage car insurance plans:
Oriental - 4 Important Add-on Covers For Your Car Insurance Policy
1. Nil Depreciation Cover
The responsibility to bear the depreciation expense of your car and its parts is by default on you. Thus, the insurer deducts this depreciation expense from your claim amount at the time of a claim settlement. However, if you opt for the Oriental Nil Depreciation Cover, you get exempted from bearing the depreciation of your car and all its metal and plastic parts at 100% except tyres, tubes and batteries which are covered at 50%. It is a great add-on in the sense that in return of a nominal premium you get exempted against huge depreciation expenses.
2. Loss of Personal Belongings
If you opt for this add-on, the insurer reimburses you the cost of personal belongings lost from your car. All personal belongings are covered under this cover except money, credit cards, laptops and mobile and the insurer promises to reimburse you a maximum of Rs.5,000 or Rs.10,000, as the limit chosen by you. The premium stands at Rs 400 and Rs.650 for the compensation limits of Rs.5,000 or Rs.10,000 respectively.
3. Alternative Car Benefit
In case your car meets an accident or gets stolen, the insurer will provide you with an alternative vehicle for a limited time period of 5,10 or 15 days with a per day limit of Rs. 400 or Rs. 650 as opted by you. This add-on benefit is available in case your car gets stolen or gets more than 20% damaged in a mishap.
4. Free Benefit of Emergency Service
If you get your car insured through Oriental General Insurance offices located in Delhi and NCR, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Mumbai, Kolkata and all Southern States, then you will get free emergency services from the insurer in case of a breakdown.
Explore Oriental Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Oriental Car Insurance
- In this article, you can read about the benefits and perks of purchasing your car insurance with Oriental General Insurance.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your No Claim Bonus for Car insurance with New Oriental General Insurance.
- Read this article to know about the benefits of purchasing car insurance from Oriental Insurance.
- Read this article to know how modifications can affect your car insurance.
- Taking these following steps can ensure that the ride is both safe and fun for your kids. A little mistake on your part can take a heavy toll.
Oriental Car Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023