Top Car Insurance Plans
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Maximum Cashless Garages
- Over Night Vehicle Repairs
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Variant Name||Ex-showroom Price||Comprehensive Car Insurance||Third Party Car Insurance||Own Damage Car Insurance|
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Petrol1498 cc, Petrol
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Expression E 2001991 cc, Petrol
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Exclusive E 2001991 cc, Petrol
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Expression E 220d1950 cc, Diesel
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Exclusive E 220d1950 cc, Diesel
Mercedes-Benz E-Class AMG E 53 4MATIC Plus2999 cc, Petrol
Mercedes-Benz E-Class AMG E 63 S 4MATIC Plus3982 cc, Petrol
Calculate Your Mercedes Benz E Class Insurance Price
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Key Specifications
₹65.00 Lakhs onwards
15 to 16.1 kmpl
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz E Class via InsuranceDekho?
Mercedes Benz E Class Summary
Mercedes Benz E Class is a luxury sedan that makes you feel special by offering the most exemplary experience. The 5-seater is available in 5 different variants with petrol and diesel versions and automatic transmission. Its models come with a powerful engine of up to 2925 cc that generates 281.61 BHP and a mileage of 16.1 kmpl. The E-Class hosts several exceptional features like LED lighting, a panoramic sunroof, air suspension, three-zone climate control, reclining rear seats, a touchscreen infotainment system, ambient lighting, parking pilot with a 360-degree camera, sound system and so on. Apart from experience, the sedan also focuses on safety with features like an anti-lock braking system, central locking, brake assist, engine check warning, anti-theft device, and many more.
Mercedes Benz E Class Car Insurance
According to the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner in India has to carry a minimum of third party cover compulsorily while driving a car. As per this ruling, driving a car without holding a third party cover is considered illegal and a punishable offence that can make you penalise with a fine of Rs. 2,000 or/and imprisonment of maximum up to 3 months.
Types of Insurance Cover
Different types of car insurance plans are available with which you can insure your Mercedes Benz E Class car:
1. Third Party Cover
The third party is the basic insurance cover that every car owner should own while driving a car. It gives compensation for third party expenses such as injuries, death or property damage arising due to an accident with the insured car. The coverage for property damage is given a maximum of up to Rs. 7.5 lakh.
2. Own Damage Cover
The own-damage car insurance policy gives coverage for damage or loss incurred due to a road accident, fire, theft, flood, riots, etc. Since this policy covers only your car, therefore, it must be combined to be bought with a mandatory third-party insurance cover. This cover allows policyholders to include add-on covers in the policy.
3. Comprehensive Cover
The comprehensive policy provides coverage for the third parties as well as their own damage expenses. It gives coverage for damage and loss along with legal adherence. Policyholders can expand the policy coverage of this cover by adding some add-on covers. The cost of this comprehensive policy is the highest due to its extensive coverage.
How to Buy Insurance for Mercedes Benz E Class from InsuranceDekho?
Given below are the steps to buy car insurance from the InsuranceDekho platform for your Mercedes Benz E Class:
Step 1: Visit the InsuranceDekho platform.
Step 2: Enter the number of the car you wish to insure under the section “Get Your Quote”. If you don’t have your car’s number, you can opt for make, model, fuel type, and the variant of the car, registration year of the car, registration location of the car, and so on.
Step 3: Enter your personal details including your name and mobile number. The policy quotes will be shown on the screen.
Step 4: Compare and choose a car insurance policy quote on the basis of your requirements and budget.
Step 5: Pay the premium of the chosen policy quote. After the successful payment, the car insurance policy document is sent via email.
Add-ons For Your Mercedes Benz E Class Car Insurance
Check Insurance Quotes of Similar Cars
- View BMW 5 Series Insurance Price
- View Lexus ES Insurance Price
- View Mercedes-Benz C-Class Insurance Price
- View BMW 6 Series Insurance Price
- View Volvo S90 Insurance Price
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
- View Maruti Alto Insurance Price
- View Maruti Swift Insurance Price
- View Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
- View Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
- View Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
- View Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
- View Renault KWID Insurance Price
- View Honda Amaze Insurance Price
- View Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
- View Honda City Insurance Price
- View Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
- View Tata Tigor Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
- View Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
- View Tata Nexon Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
- View Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
- View Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
- View Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
- View Maruti Omni Insurance Price
- View Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
- View Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
- View Maruti Ertiga Insurance Price
- View Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
- View Renault Triber Insurance Price
- View Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
- View Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
- View Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
- View Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your Car IDV
Partner Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Car Insurance User Reviews1 Reviews
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023
Mercedes Benz E Class FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz E Class cars
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Mercedes Benz E Class cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Mercedes Benz E Class car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Mercedes Benz E Class at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Mercedes Benz E Class cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Mercedes Benz E Class cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Mercedes Benz E Class car insurance renewed?
You can get your Mercedes Benz E Class car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you:
1 Previous Year Policy Number
2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date
3 Vehicle Registration Number