Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Claim Settlement of Canara HSBC Life Insurance
Canara HSBC Life Insurance offers a simplified claim procedure that allows nominees/claimants to get the claim proceeds within one day. The process involves filling up the claim form and submitting the documents to the company in the quickest mode possible. Canara HSBC Life Insurance offers the facility of tracking your claim online. The company has achieved a claim settlement ratio of 98.12% for the financial year 2019-20.
How To Make Claim
Canara HSBC Life Insurance Online Claim Settlement Process
Canara HSBC Life Insurance does not offer an online claim settlement. The nominee or the claimant can download the death application form online and complete the formalities.
Canara HSBC Life Insurance Offline Claim Settlement Process
Canara HSBC Life Insurance stipulates a simple claim settlement process. Inform the insurance company about the policyholder’s death. The death application form is available online. Fill and sign the form and it along with the stipulated documents to the company. You can visit the respective bank branches or courier the documents to the company head office. On registering the claim, the company verifies the documents and decides on the claim within one working day.
Documents Required for Canara HSBC Life Insurance Claims
Here is the exhaustive list of documents required for registering the Canara HSBC Life Insurance claim.
Natural Death Claim
- Death Claim Form (Form C) – To be filled by the valid claimant.
- Physician's Statement (Form P) – To be filled by the medical practitioner who attended the deceased.
- Treating Hospital Certificate (Form H) if the deceased was treated at a hospital before the death
- Employer Certificate (Form E) (completed by the deceased’s employer) OR School/College Certificate (Form S) (in case of a minor)
- Original Policy Document
- Death Certificate issued by the Municipal Authorities
- Copy of the Bank Passbook and cancelled cheque
- Hospital and other treatment records
- Photo ID and residential address proof of the claimant
- Physician’s Statement
Unnatural Death Due to Accident
The following additional documents are essential for processing the claim.
- Police records, including FIR, Panchanama, Police Investigation Report, Viscera Report)
- Newspaper Cutting (if available) detailing the incident
Besides the above documents, Canara HSBC Life Insurance can call for additional papers, if necessary.
Latest News on Canara HSBC Life Insurance
- An endowment policy is a type of life insurance coverage that includes an investment component as well as a death payment. It enables you to develop a sizable savings account for your family while also ensuring that they are financially secure in your abs
- Like other types of insurance, endowment policies are presently oversupplied on the market. A lot of factors must be examined while choosing the finest endowment insurance coverage. Individual requirements, current life stage, income, and risk appetite ar
- Endowment policies, like other types of insurance, are now oversupplied on the market. When it comes to selecting the best endowment insurance coverage, a number of criteria must be considered. Individual needs, present life stage, income, and risk appeti
- There are numerous endowment plans available on the market, each with its own set of features. Benefits can also be received in a variety of forms, including a lump sum, over a period of time, or for the rest of your life. Comparing the perks and deciding
- A unit-linked insurance plan (ULIP) is a type of life insurance that combines risk protection and investing. The performance of ULIPs is directly influenced by capital market movements. In a Unit Linked Policy, the investor typically bears the investment
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
An endowment policy is a type of life insurance coverage tha...04 March 2022
Like other types of insurance, endowment policies are presen...03 November 2021
Endowment policies, like other types of insurance, are now o...19 October 2021
There are numerous endowment plans available on the market, ...28 September 2021
A unit-linked insurance plan (ULIP) is a type of life insura...30 August 2021
Canara HSBC Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Canara HSBC Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
Canara HSBC Life Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
Does Canara HSBC Life Insurance offer an online claim procedure?
No, Canara HSBC Life Insurance does not have an online claim procedure.
Where should the claimant submit the Canara HSBC Life Insurance claim forms?
The claimant can send the forms and the documents by courier to the company head office. Alternatively, the forms can also be submitted at the respective branches of Canara Bank and Punjab National Bank.
Do the certificates require any attestation?
Yes, the certificates should be attested by any of the following:
- An Agent Or Relationship Manager of the company
- A Branch Manager of the distributing bank OR a Branch manager of a nationalised bank
- A gazetted officer, headmaster/principal of a government school, a magistrate, or an employee of the company
Is there any time frame for submission of the Canara HSBC Life Insurance claim documents?
No, there is no time frame for submission of documents for claim.
How will the claimant receive the Canara HSBC Life Insurance claim amount?
The claim amount will be credited to the bank account of the claimant.