Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh
Chief Minister Dr. YSR Reddy launched Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust in 2007 before Andhra Pradesh split into 2 different states. Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust is curated to ensure medical coverage for individuals who can’t afford health insurance policies.
- Tax BenefitUp to 1,50,000**
- Claim SupportEveryday 10AM-7PM
- 45 Lacs+Happy Customers
*Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
**Tax benefits are subject to changes in Income Tax Act.
Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh
Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh is a state-run health care programme, which provides monetary help to individuals who cannot afford a typical health insurance policy. This programme provides financial support to the life insured in case he/she requires funds for health-related issues. It is available in several government hospitals with coverage of upto Rs. 5 Lakh. Under this programme a health card is issued, that the beneficiary can show at the government hospitals to acquire cashless health care treatment. This scheme provides Rs. 5 Lakh of coverage to the beneficiary and his/her registered family members.
This scheme covers in-patient care for diseases and therapies mentioned under the terms and conditions of the scheme, this scheme also provides financial support for the hospitalisation expenses. Under this scheme the beneficiary can avail free health care services from government hospitals. Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust scheme provides cashless treatment from first day of hospitalisation to 10 days post-discharge, this scheme also provides cashless treatment 30 days post-discharge for patients who undergo therapies.
Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria of Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh is as mentioned below:
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana
- The yearly family income of the applicant’s family shall not exceed Rs. 5 Lakh
- An applicant must have a ‘White Ration Card’
- This scheme covers an individual whose name and photograph appears on the BPL Ration Card, this scheme also covers beneficiaries of Annapurna and Anthyodaya Anna Yojana.
- Applicants should not own wet/dry land of more than 35 acres.
- Applicants cannot own more than 1 car.
- Applicants who are private-sector employees can also be covered under this scheme.
Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh Benefits
This scheme is highly beneficial for those who want to avail quality health care services in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Below mentioned are some benefits of Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust:
- This scheme offers coverage upto Rs. 5 Lakh per annum, for a family.
- Provides funds for Hospitalisation expenses for mentioned diseases and therapies.
- This scheme provides coverage for pre-existing medical conditions that the applicant has before enrolling themselves under this scheme. This benefit is not available under typical health insurance policies.
- Follow-up treatments and check-ups are covered under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the whole family can utilise the coverage amount, one does not require a separate plan for each family member.
Features of Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh>
Some salient features of Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh are mentioned below:
- Provides monetary help to the low-income families for the health care services required.
- This scheme is available in several government hospitals with a coverage of up to Rs. 5 Lakh.
- Under this scheme the beneficiary and his/her family members are covered.
- This scheme provides outpatient care at health camps and government hospitals.
- It covers hospitalisation expenses of the beneficiary.
- Follow-up therapies and procedures are covered under this scheme.
- This scheme provides cashless treatment from the first day of hospitalisation to 10 days post-discharge.
- Under this scheme cashless treatment 30 days, post-discharge is provided for patients who undergo therapies.
How to Enroll for Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh?
One can enroll for Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh online and offline. Below mentioned are two to enroll under Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust:
1. Offline Method
Follow these simple steps to register under Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust scheme via offline method:
Step 1- Visit the official YSR Navasakam website
Step 2- Select the ‘Downloads’ tab displayed on the website
Step 3- Click on ‘YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Performa’, download and print the application form.
Step 4- Submit the duly filled form, along with supporting documents at the nearest enrollment centre.
Step 5- Wait for the application to be accepted, after which the YSR Health Card shall be issued.
2. Online Method
Below mentioned are the instructions to register for Dr. Aarogyasri Health Care Trust online:
Step 1- Visit any of the 2 mentioned websites - the official YSR Navasakam website or the gram ward Sachivalayam Portal and log in.
Step 2- After logging in, click on the ‘Aarogyasri Health Card’ application form.
Step 3- Fill up the application form carefully and submit the form by attaching the supporting documents. Print out the application for future reference.
Documents Required for Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh
Below mentioned is the list of essential documents required for the application of Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust:
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate/Income Tax Returns
Health Insurance Calculator
Whom do you want the insurance for ?
Select the age of all members
Where do you live ?
Choose required Coverage for yourself?
Health Insurance Companies User Reviews
Why to Buy Health Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 75,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Buy Critical Illness Health Insurance
Variety Of Health Insurance Plans
Health Insurance Terminologies
Learn more about dr ysr-aarogyasri-health-care-trust Health Insurance
- Choosing best health insurance policy may save your money during critical medical treatment. From a variety of health insurance plans in the market, choosing the most suitable one for you can be a tiresome task. This article contains details of best healt
- Want to know how to spend time at home during coronavirus lockdown? Here are a few things you can indulge in and utilize your free time in a perfect manner.
- Understand the importance of health insurance claim settlement ratio. View list of 10 best health insurance companies with fast claim settlement process.
- Looking for health insurance with pre-existing disease coverage? You are at the right place! To uncover your options, continue reading.
- Purchasing dental health cover brings along many benefits. Read here to know best plans that offer dental insurance cover in India.
- Buying cashless health insurance policy is the need of the hour. The article explains 5 best cashless health insurance policies in India. Read here.
- Want to save yourself from out-of-pocket medical expenses? Buy health insurance with OPD cover to make the most of your medical investment. To know why and how, read along.
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions comes with a waiting period. When buying health insurance with PED cover, every individual should look for waiting period to make the ideal choice. To know more, read along.
- OPD Expense Coverage in Health Insurance Policy: Get to know the key benefits OPD Expense Coverage in health insurance.
- Health insurance plans for senior citizens are designed to help seniors during their golden period of life. Read about the 5 best senior citizen health insurance plans here.
Latest Health Insurance Articles
Find out the differences between Care and Star health insura...17 October 2023
Know all details related to World Thyroid Day 202319 May 2023
With COVID-19 pandemic spread far and wide, and the scenario...02 January 2022
Omicron is delivering a loud and obvious message that this...01 January 2022
A health insurance policy is a must for all senior citizens ...04 December 2021
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust: Andhra Pradesh
Do I need to pay a premium for Dr. Aarogyasri Health Care Trust?
No, you don’t need to pay a premium for this scheme as the government of Andhra Pradesh bornes the premiums for Dr. Aarogyasri Health Care Trust.
Does this scheme provide cashless treatment?
Yes, under this scheme cashless treatment from the first day of hospitalisation to 10 days post-discharge and cashless treatment 30 days post-discharge is provided for patients who undergo therapies is provided to the beneficiary.
Whom to approach when I reach the hospital in case of a medical emergency?
After reaching the hospital in case of a medical emergency, you approach the ‘Vaidya Mitra’, they shall assist through each step of hospitalisation and claim.
What coverage amount is offered under this scheme?
This scheme offers coverage for upto Rs. 5 Lakh per annum which is allowed for each family.
I am not a resident of Andhra Pradesh can I avail this scheme?
No, if you are not a resident of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana then you are not eligible to avail this scheme.